problems with sync Google calendar

Sijmen de Boer
Sijmen de Boer Member Posts: 5
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Who wants to help us with the synchronization of our Google calendar, we cannot resolve the issue, and support will come up with standard instructions

The sync is not working or comes with the wrong popups.

Sijmen de Boer

Comments

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hey Sijmen de Boer, hope you're good.

I'm Clarissa from the Management Team and I'm really sorry to hear this about our Support team, although we have a mindset to test out everything possible before sending it to our engineers, as it is our troubleshooting guides. As we have no visibility on your side, due to security reasons, after testing out we just need you to send out examples as we need those in order to proper check this.

Nevertheless, we'll be glad to investigate any issue you should bring out us and we'll gladly help you out with your query. So, if needed, we'll be here.

Meanwhile, have a great day.

• Steven_3816
    Steven_3816 Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #3

@Sijmen de Boer we can help! Please check out our site at https://www.crm-guru.net or contact me directly at steven.perrotto@gmail.com

• Michael Karas
    Michael Karas Member Posts: 24
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited September 2020 #4

Hello @Sijmen de Boer! Unfortunately, this happens often. Please contact me at mike@picksaas.com and I'll be happy to discuss how we can help. 
    All the best! 

• Sijmen de Boer
    edited September 2020 #5

I'm Clarissa from the Management Team and I'm really sorry to hear this about our Support team, although we have a mindset to test out everything possible before sending it to our engineers, as it is our troubleshooting guides. As we have no visibility on your side, due to security reasons, after testing out we just need you to send out examples as we need those in order to proper check this.

Nevertheless, we'll be glad to investigate any issue you should bring out us and we'll gladly help you out with your query. So, if needed, we'll be here.

Hi Clarissa,

thanks for your reply, it takes a very long time to get things done, today I sent already 2 messages without getting a reply.
    Nobody can help us with the problem to connect our Google calendar.
    We have no problem to connect the same account with Google drive and Google contact, but in Pipedrive is a problem and we are getting in a loop when trying to sync our calendar.
    in the meantime, this causes a lot of frustration and we have problems with our customers because our agenda is not functioning properly.
    I have already tried all the suggested "solutions" and sent several videos of what happened.

The best thing is that a technical helpdesk can watch via team viewer and make a solution to solve this problem

kind regards,

Sijmen de Boer

• Sijmen de Boer
    edited September 2020 #6

We've been in touch with the support team, and tried all the solutions they suggested like: Clear cookies and cache, tried another browser etc, etc, but nothing helps.

Here is a link with the video what's happen when trying to connect with the Google calendar.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6xtr79suocrvlm/Calendar sync problem-.mp4?dl=0

Thanks in advance, 

Sijmen de Boer

Calendar sync problem-.mp4
  • 이재혁
    이재혁 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #7

I also have the same symptom, but it is not being resolved.

• Sijmen de Boer
    edited November 2020 #8

The problem is that your Google account login email address must be a Gmail address / account.

If you log in with a different email address (which is possible with a Google account) then it will not work or will not work properly.