send html emails and SMS based on deal field changes

Options
Lewis Hall
Lewis Hall Member Posts: 8
First Comment

Hi there, 

Im looking for a product that can integrate with Pipedrive.

When a deal field changes, I want to use this as a trigger to send a html designed email and an SMS. Does anyone have any recommendation on a product that can do this?

Thanks
Lewis

Comments

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

hey @Lewis Hall 

With outplay, you can create triggers which function when there is a change in your deal fields

In the action, you can create a sales sequence in Outplay (just like below), where both email and SMS are sent out automatically. 

We have a 14 day free trial period, in which you can integrate your Pipedrive account with Outplay & implement your use-case and see the results come in.

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

In case you have questions, we respond on live chat in under 5 minutes. :)

• Lewis Hall
    Lewis Hall Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

hey @Lewis Hall 

With outplay, you can create triggers which function when there is a change in your deal fields

In the action, you can create a sales sequence in Outplay (just like below), where both email and SMS are sent out automatically. 

We have a 14 day free trial period, in which you can integrate your Pipedrive account with Outplay & implement your use-case and see the results come in.

Hi Shobit, thanks I have joined the free trial. But Outplay doesnt support HTML designed emails. As I mentioned this is a key feature I was looking for.

Thanks

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

hey @Lewis Hall 

We have seen HTML customized emails increase the spam scores, hence the reason to not support them. 

Would you consider sending plain text emails that have a better chance to land in your prospects inbox, while also making use of personalization variables, embedded videos and SMS features to get better bang for your buck when you do outreach?