Incoming SMS with Keyword (TAGS) with automated response

Jeremy Gulley_11062
Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider

Hello Everyone! 

I've got a tough one. I'm working with a friend and trying to find a system that can integrate to Pipedrive that offers SMS in with Keyword/Tag commands. The goal is a truly integrated system but, if I have a Zapier setup, I'll be fine as well. Basically, my friend is a roofer and he currently uses Infustionsoft (Keap). They have a unique integration with a company called FixYourFunnel. On his truck, he has his business number and it says something like "Text "TRUCK" to XXXXXXXXXXX to learn more". When FixYourFunnel receives the keyword TRUCK, it asks the customer things like first and last name, and what they're looking for etc. All this populates into Infustionsoft (CRM) and tags the lead source as TRUCK. This is how my friend know's which employee to pay the commission basically. They each have their own Keyword to text in. 

I can't seem to find anything that does this or similar. I don't need anything too fancy but, the goal is 1 main company number that everyone can send a text to. When they text a different keyword, they get a different response. Does anyone know of a system that can do this or similar? Let me know if you need more details and THANK YOU in advance. 

***To clarify, I am in the process of switching my friend over to Pipedrive and this is why I need such a solution. Any thoughts or insight is super helpful so please let me know. I want to provide the best experience possible because I've already told him how amazing Pipedrive is and this is the one hiccup that I can't seem to solve YET! :) 

**UPDATE - I WAS ABLE TO GET THIS SOLVED!! After a ton of research and going through SEVERAL different solutions, I found a team that was willing to work with me and really configure a successful solution! If anyone is interested in a system that can handle this type of workflow with a team that will walk step by step to make sure it's successful Sagen (sagen@simplii.net) over at Simplii is definitely your guy! Appreciate the introduction David Kran. Happy to give more details on my experience and solutions I've tried if anyone is interested :) 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Jeremy Gulley , thank you for your question, it's really a challenging one!

I've taken the liberty of adding some more tags to your post to improve its visibility and am also going to pin it to the main feed for a couple of days, I think it might generate an interesting exchange of ideas and, who knows, a solution!

I realize your friend is not using Pipedrive as a CRM, but maybe they want to take a look at some of the integrations we have with Phone Solutions that work with SMS, and Bots & Messaging, maybe they're a good match for their CRM too. 😉

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #3

I've taken the liberty of adding some more tags to your post to improve its visibility and am also going to pin it to the main feed for a couple of days, I think it might generate an interesting exchange of ideas and, who knows, a solution!

I realize your friend is not using Pipedrive as a CRM, but maybe they want to take a look at some of the integrations we have with Phone Solutions that work with SMS, and Bots & Messaging, maybe they're a good match for their CRM too. 😉

Inês you're the best! Thank you so much! Also, I just realized that I am switching my friend to Pipedrive and this is why I'm looking for a solution :). How silly of me! I've looked at the marketplace already and can't find a tight integration. Let me know if anyone on the team has some insight! I've also edited the post so everyone know's I'm looking for a Pipedrive solution haha. Thanks again.

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #4

That's great news, happy to hear it! 🚀

While you're at it, switch your friend using our Tell-a-friend program, it's beneficial to the both of you: Pipedrive Referral Program.

@Amit Sarda @Bernd Auer What tips or advice can you give @Jeremy Gulley to solve his SMS puzzle?

• David Karn
    David Karn Member Posts: 17
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #5

Hey Jeremy, the VoIP company I use has this functionality, I also am doing something along those same lines as your friend, It works great. You should check them out, they have been great to work with and incredible pricing. Here my contact at that company, His name is Sagen Fredrickson at Simplii. here is his email sagen@simplii.net

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #6

Hey Jeremy, the VoIP company I use has this functionality, I also am doing something along those same lines as your friend, It works great. You should check them out, they have been great to work with and incredible pricing. Here my contact at that company, His name is Sagen Fredrickson at Simplii. here is his email sagen@simplii.net

Hi David,

I can't thank you enough! I'm emailing Sagen now to get a preview. I'll report back when I figure out if this fits the solution.

Thanks so much!

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #7

@Jeremy Gulley Simplii has an integration with PIpedrive that you can use straight from our marketplace, go here ;)

• Huy Vu
    Huy Vu Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #8

Hi @Jeremy Gulley ,

I've built some integrations to connect my company app (a SASS) to Pipedrive, so I'm quite familiar with your requirements. I can quickly build a web app that tailors what your friend needs here.

Drop me a message if you're not happy with other solutions. I'm happy to hear more about the problem.

My email is huy@text2flow.com

Cheers,

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #9

Thanks Inês! I'm working with Simplii now to see if we can get this done. I also have a meeting setup with @Huy Vu with Text2Flow today as well. I'll report back so everyone knows progress. 

I love this community!

Thanks all. 

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #10

@Jeremy Gulley @Huy Vu @David Kran That's amazing synergy, I think I can speak on behalf of the whole team when I say it makes us very happy to see this king of cooperation happening here! 🥳

Keep it going and spread the word, the Community is open to anyone who works in Sales 🚀