As Sales have a number of documents we work on, and while GDrive and Sales Document(Beta) are great

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

@Desiree Currently you can see all the external files you attached in the "Files" tab and the Sales Documents you generated in the "Sales Documents" tab of each deal. 

Can you give some more details of what you are thinking? Thank you.

• Desiree Morton
    Desiree Morton Posts: 39
    edited October 2020 #3

@Desiree Currently you can see all the external files you attached in the "Files" tab and the Sales Documents you generated in the "Sales Documents" tab of each deal. 

@Inês Batata Thank you for your reply. yes what you have mention is good and works. Though that can only be send at Deal or Organisation page. I was thinking of a Document tab, like that of "Product", "Leads", Deals" "Email"  where we could see a list of all the documents and maybe even have a filter option  to search for Documents 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #4

Thank you for clarifying @Desiree , that really helps us understand!

Right now you can use the global search to look for documents all over your Pipedrive, but not within a certain Deal/Person/Organization. See here: Search: Finding what you need

I can see how that would be useful, so I've sent your suggestion to our team for consideration for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: