Leads Inbox improvements for users in all plans! 📥
From now on, all new leads have to be linked to a contact (either an existing one or a new one is automatically created), similar to how all deals have to be linked to a contact.
🤔 Why the change?
- You can now add a Lead from an existing Contact and track the contact history
- Importing Leads with your Contacts? They will now be linked.
- Contacts created from Leads are included in your Contact Sync (on web app and mobile)
- Simplifies syncing marketing tools with Pipedrive
- No more concerns about having 3 places to store contacts in Pipedrive (Leads Inbox + Leads Archive + Contacts)
- No more missing link between leads and contacts
- No more losing data in your Leads Archive
❓ What else has changed?
- Contact duplicate detection happens immediately when you create a lead
- A more organized “Add Lead” modal (similar to “Add Deal” modal)
- All lead-generation tools (LeadBooster, Chatbot, Web Forms, etc.) now create/link to contacts by default
🔮 What more is planned for Leads Inbox?
- Custom fields
- Selectable columns
- Bulk actions
- Exporting Leads
- Email integration
- Calling integration
- Leads in the mobile app
- Leads Insights
- Leads included in Workflow Automation