Web Forms - Custom Width

Options
Josh Coles
Josh Coles Member Posts: 6
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Firstly, we would like to say that we think the newish web forms are a fantastic addition to PD. Like everything with the CRM, all data feeds in like a breeze. Thank you.

One area we feel that they visually could be improved would be to have an option to customise the width of the div frame. 

From the below screenshot, you can see that our old form (Contact Form 7 on WP) filled the whole width area. But the PD forms centres itself and they do not present a clean visual style. Thoughts? 

Thank you for your consideration.

5f5242f6b6dfe52d80db7145_94506.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Thanks for sharing @Josh Rafé Coles I've passed this along to our team working on it!

• Josh Coles
    Josh Coles Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

Thanks for sharing @Josh Rafé Coles I've passed this along to our team working on it!

Thanks @Mike van der Valk 

• Michael Dengler
    Michael Dengler Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

Is there a solution to this? 
    I think, in general: If the form runs within a container in a website - it would be a great default -when the PD Form would use 100% of its container. Therefore it would follow the responsiveness of its containing webpage.,

• Robert Thompson_31341
    Robert Thompson_31341 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Agreed - another vote for adjustable width.

• Michael Dengler
    Michael Dengler Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

come on.... that's a no-brainer for your devs.... that was 11 months ago. Please take your clients demands serious. Are there any news on this? Undocumented features to try? Anything?

• Rodney Penner
    Rodney Penner Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Can we have an update in custom styling for webforms?

• Sebastian
    Sebastian Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hello please is there an update? At least a workaround? How can the CSS be altered? Is there any way?

If I try to work with CSS it doesnt respond... what can I do?

.pipedriveWebForms { } doesnt work. Whats the correct selector? or am I approaching this the complete wrong way?

thanks very much in advance!

• Richard
    Richard Member Posts: 12
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Yes, if embedded on a website, the CSS shouldn't have a max-width and the default should be the content stretching to 100% of its container. Or if a pixel max-width is required, it would be nice to be able to override this by putting a width in a data attribute on the embed DIV, which is then applied to the content inside the iframe.

• xsv
    xsv Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same problem here; this is hopefully resolved soon and should not be a big issue to implement.