Progress Insights (beta) dynamic link

Joao Jorge
Joao Jorge Posts: 4

Hi guys, I have tested the new Progress Insights (beta) and its nice. I only have one improvement suggestion: The link is in this moment dynamic. I think it will be better to share it as static. this will allow to send a specific dashboard and the receiver only see how it was by that time. If dynamic as it is today if you make an update user will see the changes - in that case I will prefer to send a new link. Please let me know if this is possible or if not what is the rational beyond. Thks in advance.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com
    Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com Community Driver Posts: 369
    100 Comments 25 Up Votes Second Anniversary 5 Likes
    edited April 29 #2

I like the dynamic link because it gives you the possibility to keep your partners/customers/colleagues the chance to stay updated everytime without giving them a license. 

But I like the idea of having a static link optional (instead of sending screenshots).

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #3

@Seda tagging you here ;) 

• Seda
    Seda Ex-Pipedrivers Posts: 126
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited April 29 #4

Thank you @Joao Jorge and @Bernd Auer for provided feedback!

@Joao Jorge, static dashboard view is not yet available but there is a workaround for it:

• Open your public dashboard
    • Press cmd P
    • Choose an option to Save as PDF

• Joao Jorge
    Joao Jorge Posts: 4
    edited April 29 #5

cmd P is in a MAC correct? I'm using a Chromecast what command should I use to save as PDF?  

• Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz
    edited April 29 #6

@Seda 's suggestion is pretty good. 

You can go one step ahead, and create a presentation template where you occasionally copy and paste the snapshots you want. Your users will always have a link to this presentation, and you can control which snapshot the users can see.