Activate visability for notes

Markus Gronlund
Markus Gronlund Member Posts: 9
First Comment

Hi I would like to have the option to make my notes available to certain teams or users on Pipedrive.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2

Thank you for your feedback, @Markus Gronlund !

Notes are visible to the users who can see the item the note is attached to (Deal, Person, Organization). You'd like for example to keep a Deal visible to your colleagues but not some of your notes in that deal? 

• Markus Gronlund
    Markus Gronlund Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi Ines, 

I was under the impression that notes attached to an acitvity are only visible to the creator(as stated underneath the notes section in an activity). However my colleagues are reporting that they can see the notes. Just want the option to select who can see notes and who can't. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4

Hi Ines, 

I was under the impression that notes attached to an acitvity are only visible to the creator(as stated underneath the notes section in an activity). However my colleagues are reporting that they can see the notes. Just want the option to select who can see notes and who can't. 

I'm afraid that currently there's no visibility options for the notes themselves @Markus Gronlund ; they have the same visibility as the Deal/Person/Organization they were created within.

As far as I'm aware there are no direct plans for this, but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: