Originating Email Address

Brock Dumestre
Brock Dumestre Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to change the "From" address seen by the receiver?  I'd like it to be from my company name and not the actual email address, which in this case is a general mailbox address.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2

Hi @Brock Dumestre 

It depends which email address you've synced with Pipedrive. You should then go to your email settings and connect your company address. If the name itself isn't right in the From field then reach out to our support team, they can help you change that name after you've made sure you connected the right address.

• Arnoud Post
    Arnoud Post Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #3

Is there a FR for this? I some cases I would like to send as info@ and in other cases as me@. Zoho and ActiveCampaign for example have the option to add email identities or change the from address in the editor.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Is there a FR for this? I some cases I would like to send as info@ and in other cases as me@. Zoho and ActiveCampaign for example have the option to add email identities or change the from address in the editor.

Hi @Arnoud Post unfortunately it can't be switched on the fly :( it's something that's set when you sync your email address and via our support team it can be changed but unfortunately it can't be switched back and forward at the moment.