Mailigen and Changing Who the Sender Is

Question about Mailigen! 

With Mailigen and Pipedrive synced, would I be able to send emails from an email of my choice/ different users? For instance, Mailchimp has an option to select who the email is going out to. I usually set up the email automation as Austin, but make it say it's coming from John or who ever the automated email should come from. I believe in Mailchimp its just a text field that I could fill in any email I wanted to if it was verified. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2

@Gints Branks @Janis Geranins can you potentially help here?

• Janis Geranins_2639
    edited September 2020 #3

Hello! Yes, the same system is in place in Mailigen. You will be able to add multiple sender emails/ID's and choose from which ID the email is sent. The sender ID is fully editable. Let me know if you have other questions. In the mean time you can sign up for a free Mailigen trial account here: https://www.mailigen.com/pipedrive

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 197 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited December 2020 #4

@Austin Jenkins here is support article that explains it in detail: https://support.mailigen.com/how-to-change-your-sender-names

• Amanda Torabi
    Amanda Torabi Posts: 4
    edited February 25 #5

Can I change the sender in Pipedrive without using another service?

Changing Sender Email

Hello,

I am looking to change the sender email.

I am sending many email on behalf of the founder and I need to be able to change the sender email.

I don't want the receiver to see ME as the sender, but the FOUNDER as the sender.

How can I do this from my login. I don't want to send from Founder's login.

Please advise.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 197 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited December 2020 #6

Changing Sender Email

Hello,

I am sending many email on behalf of the founder and I need to be able to change the sender email.

I don't want the receiver to see ME as the sender, but the FOUNDER as the sender.

Please advise.

@Amanda Torabi are you referring to Mailigen marketing emaisl or Pipedrive's outgoing emails in this case?

• Amanda Torabi
    Amanda Torabi Posts: 4
    edited December 2020 #7

Changing Sender Email

Hello,

Please advise.

Im talking about Pipedrive. It appears I cannot change the sender when emailing. I need to be able to change the sender so the appropriate sender is listed to the receiver.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited December 2020 #8

Changing Sender Email

Hello,

Please advise.

Hi @Amanda Torabi !

At the moment this is not possible in Pipedrive, unless you sync your Pipedrive account with this other person's email, for which they will need to give you their email password.

That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Mike_26490
    Mike_26490 Posts: 1
    edited February 25 #9

Hi, Ines. I've synced my account with mail but I still cannot change the sender name. It's always been writing from a small letter when I writing mail from Pipedrive. 
    Thank you for your attention. 

• D. Nagel
    D. Nagel Posts: 1
    edited January 2021 #10
    Mike said:

Hi, Ines. I've synced my account with mail but I still cannot change the sender name. It's always been writing from a small letter when I writing mail from Pipedrive. 

I have the same issue.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited January 2021 #11
    Mike said:

Hi @Mike and @Robert Nagel , we're sorry to hear you're having these issues.

Please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. Thank you!