Shared Draft Emails

Options
Oliver Lubin
Oliver Lubin Member Posts: 1

It would be great to be able to automatically share draft emails for shared deals/contacts/etc. In the spirit of teamwork on deals, collaborating on communications is critical. Kinda mission critical for us and oddly absent from the platform.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Oliver Lubin 

When you create a draft email it's actually saved on the contact/deal here under the planned section. Is this what you mean or did I misunderstand you?

• Tim Nguyen
    Tim Nguyen Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Oliver Lubin 

When you create a draft email it's actually saved on the contact/deal here under the planned section. Is this what you mean or did I misunderstand you?

Yes, the draft is saved, but what I think @Oliver Lubin means is that the draft can not be viewed by other users in the company. We are also missing this functionality @Mike van der Valk.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited December 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Oliver Lubin 

Hi @Tim Nguyen reading back the post that's indeed probably what was meant here. Sorry for misunderstanding! Going to pass on this feedback to our teams 🚀

• Tim Nguyen
    Tim Nguyen Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #5
    Options

Hi @Oliver Lubin 

Thank you @Mike van der Valk!

• Theresa Shepherd
    Theresa Shepherd Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2021 #6
    Options

Yes, that would be great, if we could collaborate on drafts as a team

• Christian Beck
    Christian Beck Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

Bumping this. As we've started utilizing email from within Pipedrive, my team wants to give each other feedback on emails. Saving drafts and sharing right in PD would be awesome.

• Jeff Farrick
    Jeff Farrick Member Posts: 54
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Super-bump. I remember seeing that the multi-email per account sync feature was on the development roadmap for this time of the year, or very soon. My boss is making me use Spark because PD doesn't have that functionality. Between Gmail and PD Inbox, I have NO desire to use a third inbox to receive comments.