Custom fields data not available in Insights

nick geys
nick geys Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi all,

Is there anyway else having a hard time to understand why custom fields can not be used/shown in the new Insights if you're not on the pro or enterprise plan whilst this info is now available in the report page?

Comments

• Peter Kesch
    Peter Kesch Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #2

I also can not follow the fact that custom fields will not be available in insights. Custom fields are a must and not having them in reports is quite strange.

I also do not understand the plan to have reports on leads only available in Pro and enterprise?
    Having no reporting available on leads actually means "do not use leads"...

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @nick geys  and @Peter Kesch ! Custom fields will be soon available for the Insights table on all plans (like it was in our Reports page). This is already in progress :)
    Custom fields will remain for the Professional plan only, when it comes to filtering and visualizing reports. 

• Peter Kesch
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #4
    Seda said:

Hi @nick geys  and @Peter Kesch ! Custom fields will be soon available for the Insights table on all plans (like it was in our Reports page). This is already in progress :)
    Custom fields will remain for the Professional plan only, when it comes to filtering and visualizing reports. 

Hi @Seda ,

first of all, thanks for your reply.

I understand the need to differentiate between plans based on functionality.

Concerning custom fields, I also understand, that they will be only available for reports only.
    But I do not understand your reply completely.

Do you mean that custom fields will be available only in the professional plan for
    - filtering AND visualizing reports

or do you mean that custom fields will be available only in the professional version for
    - filtering (e.g. filters for deals, filters for leads..)
    - filtering and visualization for reports

please clarify.

Thank you

• nick geys
    nick geys Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #5
    Seda said:

Thx Seda, that's great news!

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2020 #6
    Seda said:

@Peter Kesch 

Custom fields will available for all plans in the Table block of each report (highlighted with green on the attached screen). What comes to the first 2 blocks (filters, report visualization) then in those blocks customer fields are available for the professional plan only.

• Peter Kesch
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #7
    Seda said:

Thanks so much @Seda ,

now it is clear to me!

• Andrew Aitken_2074
    Andrew Aitken_2074 Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited January 2021 #8

Hi @Seda 

I have noticed that I can see some of my custom fields in the Table block of my Insights reports, but some of my custom field are missing ... the most important one being "Lead - Source".

Why would I be able to see some but not all my customer fields?

Regards,

Andrew

• Gabriel Pier
    Gabriel Pier Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #9

I'm wondering the same as Andrew...We have the Professional plan but still cant see all of our custom fields?  Has this been fully addressed?