Can we improve the fields that appear in the left side of the deals so they can be organized and cat

For example-

In the left fields of the deals, they have no separation, so today sales, customer success, support, and other teams that require to add an action into any of the pre-set fields or custom fields, are all just listed but with no separation, making it hard for the different teams to know what they need to fill.

So, like other CRM solutions, it would be better to have:

General Company info

"Fields that are required for that topic"

Sales
"Fields required by sales"

Performance
"Fields related to performance of the account"

Cusotmer Success

"Fields Related to CS"

ETC

Thank you.

Luis

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Kirill Grebtsov
    Kirill Grebtsov Posts: 62 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    edited February 24 #2

Hello @Luis Martinez 

This is definitely something we're looking into. Can you please drop me a line to email [email protected] and we potentially can reach out to you once there is a more precise plan in place.

Best regards,

Kirill

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Posts: 60
    edited January 2021 #3

Hello @Luis Martinez 

This is definitely something we're looking into. Can you please drop me a line to email [email protected] and we potentially can reach out to you once there is a more precise plan in place.

Best regards,

Kirill

This is a must, and would be ideal if we can create and name categories/sections that can be organized anywhere on the left-hand vertical.  In other words, make it possible to completely customize the data fields and sections on the left.  I would be more than happy to provide feedback.