Creating cadences

John T Rebol
John T Rebol Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Does anyone know if there is an ability to create cadences in Pipedrive or will I have to manually enter all the follow up touches? 

Thanks!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

HI @John T Rebol 

You can easily set up a workflow automation in Pipedrive that does this: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000943985-Workflow-Automation

So when a deal is moved into a certain stage you can automate the creation of a certain set of tasks for example. And you could set this per stage if you wish by creating multiple automations.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #3

HI @John T Rebol 

You can easily set up a workflow automation in Pipedrive that does this: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000943985-Workflow-Automation

So when a deal is moved into a certain stage you can automate the creation of a certain set of tasks for example. And you could set this per stage if you wish by creating multiple automations.

Also, automatically sending out personalised email templates is possible with the automation.

• Gustavo_15891
    Gustavo_15891 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #4

Mike, 

how do I take a prospect out of the cadence once they respond? 

Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #5
    Gustavo said:

Mike, 

Thanks

Hi @Gustavo 

Can you clarify how your cadence would look like, then I can best advice :) 

• Steven Tripp
    Steven Tripp Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #6

We're looking for something similar (since our sales rep said we could).

Day 1:  Call, Text, Email

Day: 2 Call, Text, Email

Day 12: Call, Text, Email

Day 30: Call, Text, Email

That ends up being 12 attempts. If after 12, they don't respond, we lose the deal and add them to a drip campaign or something, but if they pick up the phone on day 1, we want to un-enroll them from the cadence and advance them through the pipeline.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #7

That ends up being 12 attempts. If after 12, they don't respond, we lose the deal and add them to a drip campaign or something, but if they pick up the phone on day 1, we want to un-enroll them from the cadence and advance them through the pipeline.

Hi @Steven Tripp 

Currently the only option would be to with the help of our workflow automation create all these activities for in the future. So you auto add these 12 activities for different days after a deal is in a specific stage of the pipeline for example.

Then you'd still have to manually make the call or send the text/email but it's a start. I know our team is working on time/date based automations so that for example the email can be auto sent from a personalised template as well. 

For now however auto setting the follow up activities is the best way to go.

• Noel_27868
    Noel_27868 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #8

Hey @Steven Tripp, Klenty.com would solve your use-case.

• Noel_27868
    Noel_27868 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #9
    Gustavo said:

Mike, 

Thanks

Hey @Gustavo  you dont have to do it manually Klenty.com does it for you when someone responds 

Let me know if you wanna try Klenty.