Workflow Automation Assign to Team

Jeremy Gulley_11062
Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Im making a work flow automation and I'd like it to assign tasks to teams. Is there a way to do this or what does everyone else recommend for sales teams and workflows. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2

Hi @Jeremy Gulley could you explain a bit more in detail how you'd like this flow to look like and what's the whole use case. Then myself or others can better advice you here.

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #3

Absolutely! Basically I'm just getting started in automations so I'm not very versed yet. I've went through the academy and help but, can't find anything like what I'm looking for. In our organization, we have teams for reporting. For example, our sales team is able to be looked at under insights by adding each user to the team 'Sales'. I'm wondering about automations for this as well. I'd like when a lead comes in to stage 1 for someone to be assigned a task. The issue is, I don't care if its person 1 2 or 3 of the sales team. I'm hoping to have an automation assign a 'call' to anyone on the 'Sales' team I've created for reporting. Does that make sense?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #4

Gotcha, unfortunately we don't have this option right now in Pipedrive. You'd have to pick a user still to assign it to. There's a third party automation tool called Zapier with which you might be able to set it up. 

Also, @Dan Murphy from Routerjet might be able to help you. I know they have a round robin functionality too. 

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #5

Understood. Just wanted to make sure I had all the information before heading over  to Zapier :). I do appreciate you telling me about Routerjet. I just looked at the website and it seems pretty cool. I’ll check it out in the next few days and see where it might work. Thanks for the help!