Create filter to track multiple Newsletters opened and Newsletters clicked in a period of time

Hi,

We've been connected with Mailchimp (using Pimpchimp) for a while now. It is indeed possible to see if a newsletter is opened or clicked in a person contact but there is something missing : 

We would like to create a filter with the option "clicked more than 3 times in a newsletter in the last 3 months" for example.  It would be  a great idea for me because I could send them a free trial or tell my sales team to call them back. 

I don't want to open one by one 500 people who clicked (from now), this may take a while and I don't have that time.

Could you please look at that at Pipedrive?

Thanks a lot

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Thanks @Margot Soulier shared this idea with our team here. Let's see what others in the community think about it :) 

• Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz
    edited February 24 #3

This is almost similar to one of the other discussions where it was requested to track the # of opens by a person.

I suggested '# of clicks' as a better indicator.

I think a combination of filtering by activity types and using Outfunnel can create a view in Activities tab.

• Margot Soulier
    Margot Soulier Posts: 2
    edited March 2020 #4

This is almost similar to one of the other discussions where it was requested to track the # of opens by a person.

I think a combination of filtering by activity types and using Outfunnel can create a view in Activities tab.

Hello Amit,

Thank you for your response.

Can you explain to me why you talk about "#"? Do you have the link to this conversation?

I didn't get the point of the combination of the activity types in Pipedrive with Outfunnel ?

You mean that I can see everything in Outfunnel directly?

Thanks

• Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz
    edited March 2020 #5

This is the conversation: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e73aa63ae461c2c82e32903

About the #: I am a zero inbox person. So if a marketer decided to rely on my email open rates, he would be mislead. Besides, some users browse back and forth through their inboxes from one email to other, thus increasing the metric for # opens.

You can do a trial with Outfunnel, and set up activities for opens and clicks.