Automatically add Smart Data to contacts

Options
Francis Marx
Francis Marx Member Posts: 1

It would be very useful if Pipedrive could automatically add Smart Data to contacts (rather than needing it to be done one by one. The other CRM that we are comparing against (Streak) has this feature.

BTW Smart Data is great!

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Francis Marx , thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your honesty!

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestion, I've forwarded your input internally to them, as I can see how it could be useful to perform those actions in bulk.

I'm afraid I can't make any promises, though :)

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• josh lustyan
    josh lustyan Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Francis @Francis Marx  - question for your comment on contact "Smart Data is great". I figured this feature would include scraping the internet for contact specific data, like email addresses, phone etc...but i understand it to be simply gathering social links and maybe address data into the page. am i missing something / what about it is valuable to you?

Thanks in advance!!

• Mark Felegyhazi
    Mark Felegyhazi Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Francis Marx , thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your honesty!

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestion, I've forwarded your input internally to them, as I can see how it could be useful to perform those actions in bulk.

I'm afraid I can't make any promises, though :)

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Hi Ines, Adding Smart Contact Data by one click/automatically has been constantly asked on forums in the last 3 years. When do you think the Pipedrive product team will schedule this? Without the ability to copy the smart contact data to the actual contact fields, this feature is pretty useless.
    Respectfully,
    Mark

• yanndataiads
    yanndataiads Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

A big up for this feature request. Without any ability to copy, fill and populate automatically the data from Smart Contact Data this feature is extremely time-consuming and, therefore, pretty useless. The other competitor's CRM can deliver this promise within a few minutes, even with a large database. Why bother keeping Pipedrive?

• andy@aplusrstore.com
    Options

I Agree, what is the point of smart data if you have to then manually copy all the info????

• Vlasta
    Vlasta Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I'm giving a +1 to this request