Scheduling for teams

Jay Ball
Jay Ball Member Posts: 3

Hi

the scheduler works lovely and with lead booster bot even better. 

however - I’m surprised there is still no teams function Within this.. so we have to use calendly which is good but zapier integration for deal creation etc. 

is teams scheduling coming and is there going to be an embed option rather than us using I frame?

thanks 

Tagged:
2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2

Hi @Jay Ball , we're happy to hear you're making the most of those two features combined!

A Scheduler option for teams is in our backlog of ideas but no near term plans, unfortunately. The hardest job is to prioritise all ideas and suggestions from all our customers, and his one hasn't made the cut yet unfortunately.

That being said, I made sure to forward your input to our team for consideration in future developments.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Dan McPhilemy
    Dan McPhilemy Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2021 #3

BUMP - this would be helpful.

• Soban
    Soban Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hey Jay, I couldn't help but notice that your request aligns perfectly with what we're doing here at Arrivy. The best part is that we offer a dynamic integration with Pipedrive which means that all your deal data can seamlessly sync between the two platforms. We offer a host of capabilities around team availability and scheduling; please book a call with one of our experts here to learn more about what we can do.