Adding automatic GPS coordinates

Options
Marketing AmeriGas
Marketing AmeriGas Member Posts: 2

it will be very helpful to add feature that could based on GPS system from phone automatically fill such data in pipedrive. This is a great value while converting lead from PD to CRM and logistic system, as sometimes addresses are not very precise (or there is a typo done), while GPS is.

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited October 2021 #2
    Options

Are you looking for Longitude / Latitude? 

• Marketing AmeriGas
    Marketing AmeriGas Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

yes, to be added automatically based on my GPS location

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Marketing AmeriGas !

While at the moment we don't have a feature to store GPS coordinates, there are some features I can think of that, maybe with the help of an integration, can fill in that data in a custom field you create in Pipedrive:

If I were you I'd take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you make data circulate outside the scope of our own native features. I did a quick search for you, take a look here. Keep in mind to also check other categories in the marketplace. 🚀

That being said, I've made sure to forward your suggestion to our team for consideration in future developments.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• CEO_329
    CEO_329 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

We would like to see something like Reply with possibility of GPS stamp, when reps meet customers. Would be very useful to have such feature built in.