Email automation

Sam Wheeler_11632
Sam Wheeler_11632 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

I am evaluating Klenty - Outfunnel - Mailigen.  Need a simple automated drip campaign for B-B sales - not looking for high volume sends, but needs granular analytics and A/B testing on the email themselves... appreciate any feedback you can share. 

Comments

• Nebojsa Damjanovich
    Nebojsa Damjanovich Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Sam,

Consider https://mailshake.com They have a good integration with Pipedrive

Nebojsa

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited October 2020 #3

@Sam Wheeler  all of them are excellent tools.

You should also consider Outplay.

Not only can you use our sequences to send emails with smart followups and according to your prospect's time zone, you will also have granular analytics (bounces, opens, replies) and you can a/b test your emails as much as you want to. And yes, we also natively integrate with Pipedrive.

You can try all these features for free up to 14 days

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #4

If it's mostly cold emails or lists of varying and low volumes then Klenty (or Mailshake) is probably a good choice (caveat: the feedback I've received is that many people are not fans of Klenty's UI).

If a mix of warm and cold emails or if lists have been well built and cleaned, Outfunnel and Mailigen both work. Mailigen has more design templates. Outfunnel has additional revenue marketing features such as website visitor tracking and lead scoring. Outfunnel doesn't have AB testing but it does have built-in reporting for new deals generated and closed, so with some effort you could still see what works (happy to show you the workaround for AB testing if interested)

Hope this was useful. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2020 #5

@Gints Branks any suggestions for @Sam Wheeler on Mailigen?

• Nick Berry
    Nick Berry Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #6

Hi Sam,

Consider https://mailshake.com They have a good integration with Pipedrive

Nebojsa

I love mailshake, the pipedrive integration is okay, but I'm still using zapier for most of it.