Grouping Of Custom Data Fields

I'd like to suggest a missing feature, that I'm sure many like myself, deem critical in the long term.  We need to be able to group custom data fields.  There is zero point in a CRM that isn't able to effectively store data as needed, and a list of 50 custom fields in a bar on the side, with no grouping just doesn't make sense.  Please look to add this as soon as possible.  It would make all our lives a lot better.

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited March 4 #2

Hi @Martin Lightbowne just replied to an earlier post of you but I'm seeing you've already posted it as a feedback now as well. I'll make sure our team sees the suggestion and hopefully we can improve this in the future!

• Martin Lightbowne (Main)
    edited September 2020 #3

Thanks @Mike van der Valk .  For me this is the only area that lets pipedrive down.    Would be great to see it improved.

• Jan Kühne
    Jan Kühne Posts: 1
    edited February 25 #4

Hi @Mike van der Valk

have you made any implementations regarding grouping of custom fields? We are facing the same issues as described by Martin, trying to get customer related collaborative task out of other tools like google planner into our CRM.

Best Jan

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #5

Hi @Mike van der Valk

have you made any implementations regarding grouping of custom fields? We are facing the same issues as described by Martin, trying to get customer related collaborative task out of other tools like google planner into our CRM.

Best Jan

Hi @Jan Kühne I wish I have good news but unfortunately there's no progress. I know this is has been on the table of our team for a while but so far other updates have gotten the priority. I'll highlight this again to our team, hopefully it's not far away but I can't promise unfortunately :( 

• Ben Mak
    Ben Mak Posts: 3
    edited July 2021 #6

is there already a solution?

• Adamo Crespi
    Adamo Crespi Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #7

Are there any news on this? Grouping custom fields is mandatory to keep information organized and easy to consult.

• Stanford Rusike
    Stanford Rusike Posts: 3
    Photogenic
    edited March 4 #8

Hi @Martin Lightbowne just replied to an earlier post of you but I'm seeing you've already posted it as a feedback now as well. I'll make sure our team sees the suggestion and hopefully we can improve this in the future!

Hi Mike, any updates on this? We're in the process of evaluating a couple of tools - this feature would be a good to have. I notice the last update was last year. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 4 #9

Unfortunately this has not been prioritised by our teams yet :( 

• Rollo Jarvis
    Rollo Jarvis Posts: 2
    edited July 1 #10

This is a super important feature that is missing on Pipedrive - can we have an update on its prioritisation? Is there a way that we can get this further prioritised?