How can I add field type (file) in pipedrive form

Comments

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2020 #2
    Options

Se for para a pessoa baixar é simples 

Se quiser que ela suba um arquivo... bem, poderia instrui ela a compartilhar um link de algum drive por exemplo.

Ou, assim que preencher o form, recebe um email com instruções de enviar os arquivos, que consequentemente irão ficar no negócio. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Alberto Juárez Garrido !

I'd like to understand your question a little better so I can help you. What is your goal? 

At the moment it's not possible to insert a field in the form where the respondent uploads a file, but you can include a message in the form telling them the email address or URL where they can upload it to.

Hope that helps!

• Alberto Juárez Garrido
    Alberto Juárez Garrido Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

I'd like to understand your question a little better so I can help you. What is your goal? 

At the moment it's not possible to insert a field in the form where the respondent uploads a file, but you can include a message in the form telling them the email address or URL where they can upload it to.

Hope that helps!

Hola @Inês Batata !

Efectivamente, lo que quiero es que en el formulario web la persona que lo rellena pueda adjuntar un fichero. En el caso de la petición de un presupuesto, podrían ser unas condiciones técnicas, en el caso de ofertas más complejas, un pliego de condiciones o en el caso de que se esté en un proceso de reclutamiento, un currículo.

El caso es, que he visto que en la ficha de contacto e incluso en la de negocio, se puede adjuntar un fichero, sin embargo en el formulario esto no se puede realizar. Para mi negocio es muy importante esta parte.

Sinceramente creo que en el apartado de formulario todavía hay mucho trabajo que realizar:

• Permitir adjuntos
    • Formularios parcialmente rellenos
    • Campos drag&drop
    • Más galería de estilos

De todas formas creo que estáis haciendo un gran trabajo, os doy la enhorabuena por el programa y os animo a seguir mejorando.

Gracias.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #5
    Options

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the kind words @Alberto Juárez Garrido , I'll make sure to let the team know, they'll be happy to hear it :)

Currently it's not possible to upload a file via our webforms and we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocation for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.