Is Revenue reporting more features to be added?

Hi there Pipedrive Team,

Can you tell me if there is a way of reporting on revenue and adding the description fields into that reporting to differentiate between payments?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,381 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Geoff Wilkie 

We're always looking for ways to improve our reporting. Could you please elaborate a bit more in depth what updates you'd be looking forward to so I can pass it on to our team.

• Geoff Wilkie
    Geoff Wilkie Posts: 31
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Geoff Wilkie 

We're always looking for ways to improve our reporting. Could you please elaborate a bit more in depth what updates you'd be looking forward to so I can pass it on to our team.

Hi @Mike van der Valk  - what I am talking about in my question above is being able to segment revenue by the description filed in the payment schedule revenue section.

For me and my team, we track our revenue in 2 parts - simply called Part A and Part B. Was hoping that in the payment schedule revenue section, in which I have a report in Insights, I can identify the revenue as either Part A or Part B based on the description field inside that payment schedule revenue section. Like the below image 

Hope that makes sense

Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,381 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Hi @Geoff Wilkie 

Gotcha, thanks for the feedback @Geoff Wilkie I'll pass on that feedback to our insights team!