Planned: New Navigation - Contextual View in Activity Lists 📆

InĂȘs Batata
InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in What's New #1

Stay focused on your targets, and power through your activities!

While working with your activities, bring extra information from Deals, Persons or Organisations, review history and take actions, all without leaving your activity list.

On top of that, when done with one activity, go to the next one right away with the ready available navigation buttons!

This will be coming soon to our New Navigation! 🧭

New Navigation is here to help you. So stay tuned, good news will be coming!

đŸ§‘â€đŸ« Learn all about New Navigation in this video and in our Knowledge Base tutorial.

📝 Please note 📝

Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's planned?  topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

24395_Screen_Capture_on_2020-09-21_at_13-23-44.gif

Comments

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

That is great news!

I'll be able to enjoy the pipedrive calendar again!

Being able to access the deal/person/organisation directly from the event in the calendar is a time-saver! Thanks !

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2020 #3

That is great news!

Being able to access the deal/person/organisation directly from the event in the calendar is a time-saver! Thanks !

Hi @Victor Vuillier  happy to read your feedback. 

Just to clarify, this view will come first to the Activity List, but I am happy that you see a benefit in using it for the Calendar view as well, will make sure to have this discussed! 

• Sanchit Joshan
    Sanchit Joshan Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

Pls implement it not jstu for activity list, but also for deals and person lists.

We review Deals every week, to make new activities where needed and have to do a lot of back worth between the deals listed as per filter and the deal detail page to get info on what's happening with the deal.

• Victor Vuillier
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #5

Pls implement it not jstu for activity list, but also for deals and person lists.

We review Deals every week, to make new activities where needed and have to do a lot of back worth between the deals listed as per filter and the deal detail page to get info on what's happening with the deal.

What do you mean?

• Victor Vuillier
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #6

That is great news!

What I meant is that now, when opening an event, I can click on the name or deal to access it directly, which was not possible before.

Already a big improvement.

When is the feature shown in the video planned on being released? :) Any beta tester program?

If so, sign me in ;)  

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited October 2020 #7

That is great news!

@Victor Vuillier  Beta will start mid to end of next month. We will announce it to our community for sure!

Happy you are interested! 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited October 2020 #8

Hi there! 
    I think what @Sanchit Joshan refers to is the ability to have this panel in the Deal List not only in the Activity List. 

As mentioned, we will make that happen as we move forward, for time being we wanted to bring this to Activity List where we estimated switching is happening the most, then as we receive feedback from you, we start enabling to other Lists and Views :) 

• InĂȘs Batata
    InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #9

That is great news!

Hi @Victor Vuillier ! Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features, such as this one - that's where we recruit beta testers. 😉

Other important places to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
  • Sanchit Joshan
    Sanchit Joshan Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #10

@Almonzer  - Absolutely correct!