E-mail problem

Frane Alajbeg
Frane Alajbeg Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Dear all,

all the E-mails I've sent and recieved today via Pipedrive have not been registered, either in Deal category or E-mails in general. 

Did anyone experience anything similar today?

Thank you in advance,

Frane.

Comments

• Frane Alajbeg
    edited October 2020 #2

In addition to this being solved today, I cannot send an E-mail through Pipedrive today.

Is there a maintenance problem or ???

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Frane Alajbeg there's no general incident going on, could you please reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com?

They can help you resolve this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Vince DiSciullo
    Vince DiSciullo Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #4

I have had an email syncing problem since September 11th and am continually told it's a bug on Pipedrive end. Still no fix and very frustrated that their technical cannot fix it. All I get from support is the problem is being worked on. This has been going on for nearly two weeks now. 

• Frane Alajbeg
    edited October 2020 #5

I have had an email syncing problem since September 11th and am continually told it's a bug on Pipedrive end. Still no fix and very frustrated that their technical cannot fix it. All I get from support is the problem is being worked on. This has been going on for nearly two weeks now. 

I completely understand the frustration. I've been sending messages all morning regarding the problem, still no reply. In addition to that, the system is reporting some authentication error as well.  Haven't been able to send an e-mail through pipedrive all day.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2020 #6

Hi @Vince DiSciullo and @Frane Alajbeg sorry for the inconvenience. I've asked our team to increase priority on this, but unfortunately some of those bugs and issues are difficult to fix. I can assure you we're on it and again my apologies. For the latest updates please talk to our support team.