Hello, is there a reason for using leadfeeder as your provided when Leads Forensics if much better?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @Martel Dormer 

Thanks for reaching out. A few weeks ago we had another user mentioning Leads Forensics. Please check out this thread here with some of our answers as to why we use Leadfeeder: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/webvisitor-feature-5f351ab47b8f38269f585834

• Zena Markham
    Zena Markham Posts: 12
    edited October 2020 #3

@Martel Dormer I interested to know why you think Lead Forensics is better than leadfeeder as we were thinking about moving from Lead Forensics over to leadfeeder.

• Ryan Gerardi
    Ryan Gerardi Posts: 8
    edited February 25 #4

There's really no reason Pipedrive can't make Web Visitors available with Lead Forensics too. It's just a matter of utilizing the API and coming up with a business arrangement. 

Pipedrive could either combine the data to fill in the gaps where one company lacks data on a particular visitor. 

Alternatively, we should be able to choose whether we want Leadfeeder or Lead Forensics. And if you already have an account with one then the add-on fee should be lower. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited January 2021 #5

There's really no reason Pipedrive can't make Web Visitors available with Lead Forensics too. It's just a matter of utilizing the API and coming up with a business arrangement. 

Pipedrive could either combine the data to fill in the gaps where one company lacks data on a particular visitor. 

Alternatively, we should be able to choose whether we want Leadfeeder or Lead Forensics. And if you already have an account with one then the add-on fee should be lower. 

Hi @Ryan Gerardi 

Thanks for the input here, I'll make sure the Web visitor team takes a look at your comment, I'm not sure what they have planned but would be cool to combine the two indeed!