Leads Inbox

3C-OTEM
3C-OTEM Member Posts: 9
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I like the concept of the Leads Inbox, that being a place to monitor and work unqualified leads and easily convert to the deal module. However, I find the Leads module is not as functional as the other modules of Pipedrive are. I realize its new. 

Has anyone experience using this? I am trying to make use of it in our prospecting process.  Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @Curtis Crawford 

I'd recommend to do a few searches on the community or check out the leads topic: https://community.pipedrive.com/topic/leads

Perhaps any of these posts/comments there will help you. Also, indeed the leads section is still pretty new, we're working hard on fully integrating it to the rest of Pipedrive so you can use all your favourite features. What specifically are you missing right now?

• 3C-OTEM
    3C-OTEM Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the quick response regarding the Lead module. First let me say, I am simply a user and not a IT person. Secondly, when I’m trying to track my activities I get frustrated from not having the ability to better use the lead module. 

So you ask what am I missing?

1. Ability to sort on profile information as we have in list view of organizations and contact
    2. Limited column titles in the lead module as we do in organizations and contact
    3. Reporting and filters of column titles
    4. Customization of fields is greatly limited in the Lead Module to I think 3 fields that can be used for mapping. Currently unable to add custom fields to the lead module, yes to the deal profile. 
    5. For me the layout in the profile details is confusing. Also very limited, also need to have the ability to re-arrange the order of the fields we see.
    6. With my customization attempt I now have 3 sections within my profile for a record.  Details – Person – Organization = not sure why they all show up as they repeat themselves from one section to another. 
    7. Import mapping for Leads is a bit convoluted, because the ability to add custom fields to Leads is so limited. 

I could go with more but I’m short on time for this task. I hope this is clear to you and my apologies if it isn’t.   

Thanks. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the quick response regarding the Lead module. First let me say, I am simply a user and not a IT person. Secondly, when I’m trying to track my activities I get frustrated from not having the ability to better use the lead module. 

So you ask what am I missing?

1. Ability to sort on profile information as we have in list view of organizations and contact
    2. Limited column titles in the lead module as we do in organizations and contact
    3. Reporting and filters of column titles
    4. Customization of fields is greatly limited in the Lead Module to I think 3 fields that can be used for mapping. Currently unable to add custom fields to the lead module, yes to the deal profile. 
    5. For me the layout in the profile details is confusing. Also very limited, also need to have the ability to re-arrange the order of the fields we see.
    6. With my customization attempt I now have 3 sections within my profile for a record.  Details – Person – Organization = not sure why they all show up as they repeat themselves from one section to another. 
    7. Import mapping for Leads is a bit convoluted, because the ability to add custom fields to Leads is so limited. 

I could go with more but I’m short on time for this task. I hope this is clear to you and my apologies if it isn’t.   

Thanks. 

Hi @Curtis Crawford 

Great points. Our Leads section in Pipedrive is fairly new and we're working hard on improving it. Most of what you mention is in the plans!

Take a look here what's all planned 🚀
    https://community.pipedrive.com/post/planned-more-features-in-leads-inbox-5f5210be31bf2f66a74ac56b