Chinese text in PD

Options
Rudy Teng
Rudy Teng Member Posts: 9
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hello to all PD China community, I'm using PD with Chinese to keep Contacts, Organization and address..., wonder if any of you working as I do?

Tagged:

Comments

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Rudy Teng, I currently work with both North American, Israeli and Chinese contacts so many times I want as much info as possible including different characters, chat platforms, and language. I find this is tough with any CRM but, so far, I haven't had too much of a problem. Being in the US, the google addresses and correction fields haven't been too much of an issues but, I'd be curious to know what you're running into. Keep in touch! 

• Rudy Teng
    Rudy Teng Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Rudy Teng, I currently work with both North American, Israeli and Chinese contacts so many times I want as much info as possible including different characters, chat platforms, and language. I find this is tough with any CRM but, so far, I haven't had too much of a problem. Being in the US, the google addresses and correction fields haven't been too much of an issues but, I'd be curious to know what you're running into. Keep in touch! 

PD does work in China in public Interest, the key is DO NOT use gmail account to login or set Google Sync..... I tried other CRMs but all failed except working with VPN.