Our own logo and link in the scheduler page?

Sytze Terpstra
Sytze Terpstra Member Posts: 8
5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper

There is a very cool tool which i want to start using, it is the scheduler tool. Really nice that customers can plan their own appointment in my calendar. No more e-mailing back and forth to find a free spot. 

BUT

the scheduling page has the Pipedrive logo and (underneath) the link. It would be nice if our company logo and link would be there. Bit strange that, we as paying customers, we are advertising an other company whist trying to get in contact with new customers. Might be even a bit confusing for new customers.

What do you say dear Pipedrive developers, put it right on top of the roadmap and make a customer happy this Christmas? :-)

Tagged:
46 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Tilden Moschetti
    Tilden Moschetti Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #2

I should be able to customize the confirmation messages from the Scheduler. Really, my biggest problem is that it comes from "Pipedrive Scheduler" and my clients don't know what that is. 

It would be much more convenient for me to use your Schedule, but the confirmation email should come from my email address - not Pipedrive's. The email account is already set up, so shouldn't be a big deal. 

That or be able to suppress Pipedrive from sending and I can build out an automation.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2022 #3

Hi @Tilden Moschetti !  We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded it to our team for consideration.

• Alexander Abell
    Alexander Abell Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #4
    Who out there wants desperately to have more options in branding the pipedrive scheduler (or integrating tools like meetingbird)?
  • Inês Batata
    edited May 2023 #5
    Hi @Alexander Abell !

We'd like to know more about your feedback - can you tell us some more details about what features you feel Scheduler is missing?
  • Anish Patel
    Anish Patel Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2023 #6

Being able to include my company's branding (company logo, color scheme, etc) on the scheduler page isn't just about "branding" -- it also increases engagement rate because the customer/lead is more likely to trust/interact with the link if it looks consistency with the company they are engaging with.

I can understand pipedrive's interest in marketing their solutions, but your customer's brand should be more prominent than the pipedrive logo, in my opinion.  At least, make that an option on the Advanced and higher plans 

• Adam Thomlinson
    Adam Thomlinson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #7

Would it be possible to brand the scheduler function with our own company logo rather than Pipedrive's (as shown below)?

5f76e3b2b93a81199ebc6ef8_99490.png
  • Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited May 2023 #8

HI Adam,

At the moment, your unable to change that to a custom branded image vs Pipedrive.

• Adam Thomlinson
    Adam Thomlinson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2023 #9

Hi Boris, 

Thanks for your comment.

I'm aware of that hence my development request.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2023 #10

Hi Boris, 

Thanks for your comment.

I'm aware of that hence my development request.

Hi @Adam Thomlinson , thank you for your feedback!

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these changes. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestion but we can never make any promises.

Stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Cenk Tukel
    Cenk Tukel Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2022 #11

Hi PipeDrive team,
    I also agree with @Tilden Moschetti ...

Would be great to have customization options for the Scheduler... Be able to,

1. Send the confirmation email from our email address.
    2. Customize the confirmation message and add reminder emails, SMS's as follow-up.
    3. Forward the lead to a custom URL confirmation page vs. Pipedrive default confirmation page (e.g. the confirmation, next steps page  in our website and/or additional information webform page that we create using Pipedrive webforms)
    4. Collect further information from the lead on the Scheduler registration page, such as using the custom fields we defined in PipeDrive. We can add incremental questions but currently, we can not choose questions to add from the custom data fields we have created in PD.
    5. Hide PipeDrive logo and link below the messages.
  • Inês Batata
    edited December 2022 #12

Hi PipeDrive team,
    I also agree with @Tilden Moschetti ...

Would be great to have customization options for the Scheduler... Be able to,

1. Send the confirmation email from our email address.
    2. Customize the confirmation message and add reminder emails, SMS's as follow-up.
    3. Forward the lead to a custom URL confirmation page vs. Pipedrive default confirmation page (e.g. the confirmation, next steps page  in our website and/or additional information webform page that we create using Pipedrive webforms)
    4. Collect further information from the lead on the Scheduler registration page, such as using the custom fields we defined in PipeDrive. We can add incremental questions but currently, we can not choose questions to add from the custom data fields we have created in PD.
    5. Hide PipeDrive logo and link below the messages.

Thank you for your thorough list of suggestions, @Cenk Tukel , it's really helpful for us.

We appreciate your input and have used it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Todd R. Smith
    Todd R. Smith Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #13
    Common guys. The Professional plan should have the capability to remove the Pipedrive branding from the Scheduler appointment emails! Other SaaS providers allow the higher tier subscribers to remove branding.

5fa71d6b3113a01dd2cd3884_43728.png
    5fa71d799142b36b21f0211a_82725.png
    5fa71e213127fd2cc088dd0a_50964.png
  • Otto de Graaf
    Otto de Graaf Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited December 2022 #14

To add to the suggestions in this thread: very useful feature, but I'd love to add our branding to it. So it's not just the email address, it's also the colors, logo etc that make this a very confusing experience to prospects now. It's just a very discontinuous experience, which we all now lowers conversion ratios.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2023 #15
    Thank you for your feedback, @Todd R. Smith ! We appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

* Follow "What’s New" and don’t miss any new releases: https://community.pipedrive.com/topic/whats-new

* Follow "What's Planned" to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come: https://community.pipedrive.com/feed/whats-planned

* Join our "Research and Beta Testing" channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/research
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2022 #16

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

It's currently not in the immediate plans so Christmas will be difficult :) 
    Going to pass it on to the team though so they can take a look. Thanks for sharing!

• Sarah Hofer
    Sarah Hofer Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #17

We would like to use the scheduler but with custom branding and URL preferably. Please can you pass on a request? Thanks!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2023 #18

Hi @Adam Thomlinson @Sarah Hofer @Boris Tsibelman

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better! 

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here

Thank you, 

Vincent
    Product Manager at Pipedrive

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited May 2023 #19
    Hi @Todd R. Smith

We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here. https://pipedrivebakerstreet.pipedrive.com/scheduler/mkKlBtq2/pipedrive-research-scheduler

Thank you,

Vincent
  • Vincent Jyrwa
    edited February 2022 #20

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here.

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #21

Hi Pipedrivers! 

I would love to consolidate all sales tools we have into Pipedrive. For example we will move from Calendly into Pipedrive scheduling for easier automation. Feature request #1 The ability to embed a scheduler link to be used on websites

When sharing a scheduler link it would also be preferred to lose the Pipedrive branding to make it more white label and in tune with the branding of company and product. Feature request #2 Remove branding options and add custom color schemes branding like web forms.

Hope this is in the works!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited May 2023 #22

Hi @Dereck Breuning
    Thanks for your feedback. We are thinking about the two items you mentioned. 

At the moment, we're researching improvements on Scheduler and we'll reach out to users on the Community to gather feedback on our proposed solutions. Hopefully next month. 

Hope that helps :) 

Regards, 
    Vincent

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023 #23

Hi @Dereck Breuning

At the moment, we're researching improvements on Scheduler and we'll reach out to users on the Community to gather feedback on our proposed solutions. Hopefully next month. 

Regards, 
    Vincent

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

• Davey S
    Davey S Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #24

Hi @Dereck Breuning

Regards, 
    Vincent

I am looking forward

• Paul McClenaghan
    Paul McClenaghan Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2023 #25

Hi there, 

I'm building a workflow for a business owner and when I showed them the scheduler branding was the first thing they mentioned and that definitely clouded their experience of trialling the functionality. I think the issue is that we're trying to create a seamless experience for customers and we don't want them to feel like they are in a sales funnel. 

So branding the scheduler is something I'd love to see. In the meantime, we'll probably be looking at Calendly or another app. 

Thanks
    Paul

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited May 2023 #26

Hi there, 

I'm building a workflow for a business owner and when I showed them the scheduler branding was the first thing they mentioned and that definitely clouded their experience of trialling the functionality. I think the issue is that we're trying to create a seamless experience for customers and we don't want them to feel like they are in a sales funnel. 

So branding the scheduler is something I'd love to see. In the meantime, we'll probably be looking at Calendly or another app. 

Thanks
    Paul

Thanks for the feedback, Paul. It's something we're exploring at the moment. We'll definitely reach out to the community for feedback on our designs/solution in the coming weeks! :) Stay tuned. 

• Paul McClenaghan
    Paul McClenaghan Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2023 #27

Hi there, 

Thanks
    Paul

Thanks Vincent, I'm looking forward to it. 

• Christian von Olnhausen
    Christian von Olnhausen Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #28

Regarding marketing and branding, it should be possible to use the own brand and name in all the customer-mails and webpages around the scheduler. Or at least it would be good to have the option to remove the Pipedrive logo.

• Jasper den Hartog
    Jasper den Hartog Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #29

Team Scheduling features. 

We'd really love to leave Calendly and use the PD scheduler instead. But we really need the embed and teams scheduling features. Would be great to schedule our product demo activities directly in PD.

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023 #30

Team Scheduling features. 

We'd really love to leave Calendly and use the PD scheduler instead. But we really need the embed and teams scheduling features. Would be great to schedule our product demo activities directly in PD.

Exactly. One place for all sales activities!

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023 #31

I'd like to add another feature request to this thread @Mike van der Valk @Vincent Jyrwa which is the ability to customise the url for the scheduler. This way with removing the branding it will be more white label. This way it looks a little bit more neat and in tune with the rest of the offering we do.