Web Form should update only an existing DEAL

Hi, i´m searching for an option to use web forms, but only for existing Deals. 

I want to sent out a web form (Web forms, JotForm, Google Form...)  to collect further standardized informations from allready existing deals/customer in PD. 

Up to now i did not find any feature to assign that webform feedback, to existing deals.

Obviously web form can only be used to converte/create an new deal, out of the webform feedback of my customer. 

Any idea how i can update existing Deals with web form?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @ErbTeilung!

The only way I can see to do this would be using the Deal ID and and an integration from our marketplace, but by default our webforms will always generate a new deal or lead. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

Another alternative might be using our API directly, if you're comfortable with it, see here.

Hope that helps!

• Lynz Floren
    Lynz Floren Posts: 4
    edited July 2021 #3

Hi @ErbTeilung!

The only way I can see to do this would be using the Deal ID and and an integration from our marketplace, but by default our webforms will always generate a new deal or lead. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

Another alternative might be using our API directly, if you're comfortable with it, see here.

Hope that helps!

I see the community asking for this regularly. Does Pipedrive have any intention fix this?