Any suggestions keeping personal appointments out of activity reports?

Brandon Wood_1990
Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 52
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

If I am not mistaken any appointment on my calendar will be counted toward my monthly sales activity. As a solopreneur, I put all appointments on my calendar. Those that are sales related, appointments with my accountant, family appointments, and other commitments that are not sales related. Is there a way of keeping these types of appointments out of my reports?

I tried using a separate calendar for client meetings but when you have an event you are sharing I found it came through odd on their end

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Probably the easiest would be to adjust your calendar sync settings in Pipedrive. You can exclude certain activity types from syncing and with that exclude them from your calendar and reports.

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 52
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Probably the easiest would be to adjust your calendar sync settings in Pipedrive. You can exclude certain activity types from syncing and with that exclude them from your calendar and reports.

I am not 100% sure how to do this. I cannot exclude any activities added to my calendar, I can only exclude certain activities in Pipedrive from being entered on my calendar. However, my non-sales appointments are not added from within Pipedrive but added from my calendar application. Maybe you can elaborate? 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Gotcha, in this case you can perhaps add them in a second calendar that you'll see outside of Pipedrive but isn't synced with the tool? In my Google I for example only have the Mike van der Valk calendar synced to Pipedrive but I have multiple calendars available in Google: