Workflow / Systems

Tim Grover
Tim Grover Member Posts: 4 VERIFIED MEMBER
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Does anyone use Pipedrive Workflow or any third party app to manage deal flows for small (4 people) real estate teams?

Ideally, I am looking for a template so we can maximize Pipedrive right away.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Hugo Sandall
    Hugo Sandall Member Posts: 17 VERIFIED MEMBER
    edited May 2022 #2

I have some workflow set up within Pipedrive but Monday.com is the best. 

Once a deal is set up in PD Monday is setup to manage the entire workflow process for an entire sales team. It is a game changer. The integration is via Zapier. I had an X Monday staffer build it for me, I can share his contact with you if you like. 

• Tim Grover
    edited October 2020 #3

Once a deal is set up in PD Monday is setup to manage the entire workflow process for an entire sales team. It is a game changer. The integration is via Zapier. I had an X Monday staffer build it for me, I can share his contact with you if you like. 

Hi Hugo, that sounds amazing.  If you can share the contact with me, that would be great!

• Hugo Sandall
    edited February 2022 #4

It can be set up so if an enquiry comes in from your website it automatically sets up a "deal" in PD, then creates a "board" in Monday. The "board" has all the process stages which include onboarding, AML, scripts, copy, photography, marketing (this will potentially have a few items, FB, company site and third party portals) agency agreements, disclosures, floorplans etc etc. 

Once a board moves to the next stage it will move it in PD as well. Once the sale process reaches the end it will automatically set up a "completed" deal in PD. Invoicing can be automated if required as well.

Hope this helps. 

• Tim Grover
    edited October 2020 #5

It can be set up so if an enquiry comes in from your website it automatically sets up a "deal" in PD, then creates a "board" in Monday. The "board" has all the process stages which include onboarding, AML, scripts, copy, photography, marketing (this will potentially have a few items, FB, company site and third party portals) agency agreements, disclosures, floorplans etc etc. 

Once a board moves to the next stage it will move it in PD as well. Once the sale process reaches the end it will automatically set up a "completed" deal in PD. Invoicing can be automated if required as well.

Hope this helps. 

I absolutely need the contact.  This sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for.  Would you be able to send me the contact info?

• Hugo Sandall
    edited October 2020 #6

Hope this helps. 

Email me at info@realapp.nz

• Iztok Toplak
    Iztok Toplak Member Posts: 13 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments
    edited February 2022 #7

I do use workflow directly in PD. Based on inquiery Zapier create deal. When deal is created than e-mail is sent to the person and some task are created in PD. When you move deal through PD then other task are created. Adidtionaly e-mail template are created that are send or manualy or automaticaly when you move deal through stage and filed with specific text based on custom field (e.g. time and date of apointment, location, link to properties, etc) There is still in development or in constantly changes based on expieriences. 

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 92 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Third Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #8

I do use workflow directly in PD. Based on inquiery Zapier create deal. When deal is created than e-mail is sent to the person and some task are created in PD. When you move deal through PD then other task are created. Adidtionaly e-mail template are created that are send or manualy or automaticaly when you move deal through stage and filed with specific text based on custom field (e.g. time and date of apointment, location, link to properties, etc) There is still in development or in constantly changes based on expieriences. 

I also find it easier to manage all in PD. 

One of the reasons why is coz when you send info about a property to a 3rd person you can BBC the email of the exact deal you're dealing with, keeping all the information tie-up in PD and making it easier to overview. 

Second, you don't have to keep checking and paying two platforms to manage all that. 

I like the scenario with Monday but for a small team like you're mentioning, I think PD does the job and well.

• Dominique Hoogsteder_22412
    Dominique Hoogsteder_22412 Member Posts: 15 VERIFIED MEMBER
    edited December 2020 #9

Are you already scraping seller leads from platforms and add them straight to Pipedrive on office or broker level?

• Miranda_17411
    Miranda_17411 Member Posts: 15 VERIFIED MEMBER
    edited May 2022 #10

Hi Hugo - are you open to sharing this with me too? 

This discussion has been closed.