Add "Filter by Deal title" into the new INSIGHTS product

Right now we can only add the filter by pipeline, however I need the data for specific deals which contain a certain title.

Could you add this to the product please?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com
    Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com Community Driver Posts: 369
    100 Comments 25 Up Votes Second Anniversary 5 Likes
    edited October 2020 #2

I think, I can show you a nice workaround on Monday :-)

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #3

Hi @Franziska Palumbo-Seidel !

Can you tell me a little more about what your end goal is and what type of report you're building, please? Then I can help you better. :)

• Franziska Palumbo-Seidel
    edited October 2020 #4

Can you tell me a little more about what your end goal is and what type of report you're building, please? Then I can help you better. :)

I am building several progress reports for different projects I want to share with my clients. 

Therefore I need to be able to filter by Deal title

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #5

Thank you for clarifying, @Franziska Palumbo-Seidel .

At the moment "Deal Title" is not an eligible condition in Insights, so I suggest you use one of these workarounds:

• create a custom field in your deals that identifies them and use that custom field when creating your report conditions in Insights.
    • use that condition but in the List View instead of in Insights,  export the results to a spreadsheet and create graphs from there.
    • take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

That being said, I have sent your feedback internally to our team for consideration in future developments.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: