Report by Product family

I have a range of skus which fall into different product families e.g license, services, etc.  How can i create a report by Product family. 

I cannot find that option however my products have that option listed when i create them.

Sanjay

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @Sanjay Patel !

I believe you're referring to product "Categories", right? Unfortunately at the moment those don't cross-reference with the reports you can create in Insights yet, which we totally understand is an inconvenience.

We are still developing Insights and have plans to improve Products too in the future (namely the way the cross-reference with other features), so stay tuned. That being said, I've made sure your suggestion reaches our team for consideration in future developments.

In the meantime, as a workaround I suggest you incorporate the designation "license/service/etc" into the name of the Product itself. 

Alternatively, take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

Thank you for your input! Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: