Email open notification in real-time.

Options
Beau Barkley
Beau Barkley Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to get a real time notification for an email open?  I am switching over from Hubspot and that was the main thing I liked about Hubspot.  I was notified on mobile every time somebody opened an email that I sent them and tracked.

Comments

• Evelina Mitro
    Evelina Mitro Posts: 25 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hey Beau! 
    Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to receive email tracking notifications on Mobile, however it is possible to get real time notifications in-app within the Sales Assistant 

You can learn more about the Sales Assistant in this article - here
    I have also passed your feedback on the mobile notifications to the team :) 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

I think she's referring to push notifications [both web & mobile] which hubspot supports.

You don't always see that notification in the sidebar of Pipedrive. 

• Thao Tu
    Thao Tu Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

I am new to Pipedrive.  Is there a way the Sales Assistant alerts you of new opens? Or do you have to manually open the SA to see notifications?

• Evelina Mitro
    Evelina Mitro Posts: 25 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options
    Thao Tu said:

I am new to Pipedrive.  Is there a way the Sales Assistant alerts you of new opens? Or do you have to manually open the SA to see notifications?

@Thao Tu  Hey Thao and welcome to Pipedrive :) At the moment, you have to open the SA feed to see the notifications, but we are working on adding notifications alerts (email tracking, etc) in the near future. 

• Jordan_29604
    Jordan_29604 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #6
    Options

Hi there, where did this get to? I can see 7 months ago PD was working on adding notification alerts for email opens/ clicks. 

• Steven Tripp
    Steven Tripp Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2021 #7
    Options

Is there anything in the API where we can make the notification ourselves? This is a pretty big hole in the Pipedrive feature set.

• Gareth Barr
    Gareth Barr Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #8
    Options

Hey Beau! 
    Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to receive email tracking notifications on Mobile, however it is possible to get real time notifications in-app within the Sales Assistant 

You can learn more about the Sales Assistant in this article - here
    I have also passed your feedback on the mobile notifications to the team :) 

Is there any progress on this?  For me, this seems like a no-brainer, and is one of the few things I really like about hubspot.  I can’t imagine it would take that much effort since you already have a mobile app and push notification capability for other events, and you already have the ability to notify through sales advisor when emails have been read. Surely it would just be a question of joining that functionality together.