Hi I would like to check is there anything planned to integrate G-Chat with pipedrive since a numbe

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Community Driver Posts: 1,037
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited February 24 #2

What are you trying to do exactly with this functionality? 

• Desiree Morton
    Desiree Morton Posts: 39
    edited October 2020 #3

What are you trying to do exactly with this functionality? 

As we have a number of chats going on with regards to leads / deals in GChat and WhatsApp too, we would like to be able to see a history / update of the conversion with the deal /organization.

In those chats are a number of people who are not in Pipedrive 

1. GChat internal
    2. WhatApps may include external stakeholders such as vendors / clients etc 

It would be very useful and powerful if we could somehow link this into Pipedrive so all information in available for our sales team 

Thank you 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #4

Hi @Desiree , thank you for your question!

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

We are working on an integration with Microsoft Teams (check this announcement) but no news of other platforms at the moment.

We do have our own live chat feature and integrations with third party ones, so if I were you I'd explore these alternatives:

If you really want to stick to Google Chat, take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to make data circulate outside the scope of our own native features. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

Hope there's a solution for you somewhere in there! 😊

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Desiree Morton
    Desiree Morton Posts: 39
    edited October 2020 #5

Hi @Desiree , thank you for your question!

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

We are working on an integration with Microsoft Teams (check this announcement) but no news of other platforms at the moment.

We do have our own live chat feature and integrations with third party ones, so if I were you I'd explore these alternatives:

If you really want to stick to Google Chat, take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to make data circulate outside the scope of our own native features. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

Hope there's a solution for you somewhere in there! 😊

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Thank you @Inês Batata 

Thank you for your suggestions. really appreciative of the time and effort in your reply 

However they would not work 

Also we would not want to add on yet another application to our process it becomes very cumbersome. 

We will still stick to Google chat as this is a global company wide use, as that is part of our internal communications platform.

Will keep fingers cross for more Gsuites integrations!

Looking forward to it