Smart Data Search function for Chinese

Rudy Teng
Rudy Teng Posts: 11
First Comment

If you changed language to Chinese, Samrt Data Search failed to retrieve "smart data" for Organization or Contact.

如果将语言更改为中文,则智能数据搜索将无法检索组织或联系人的“智能数据”。

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Rudy Teng , we're sorry to hear about this inconvenience!

Have you reached out to our Support team to they can troubleshoot with you and investigate the situation? I would recommend you do so, please. They are the most adequate and efficient channel of communication for these types of situations. 

Thank you!

• Rudy Teng
    Rudy Teng Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3

Have you reached out to our Support team to they can troubleshoot with you and investigate the situation? I would recommend you do so, please. They are the most adequate and efficient channel of communication for these types of situations. 

Thank you!

Thank you and I will ask help from Support team.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Thank you!

@Rudy Teng In the meantime I have also double-checked with the team responsible for this feature and Smart Contact Data should work regardless of the language, including Chinese. 

So if you haven't already, do contact our Support team and they can help you further. Hope all gets sorted quickly!