Why you remove the "old" dashboard?

It's a perfect thing and with the drill through to the win/lost it was the best. to destroy this functionality is really bad and decrease the value of Pipedrive for us very much

Why do you do this?  

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @Heike Wenzel 

Our team is working on the Insights reporting feature which will do all the old reports did and more. Of course we're always open for feedback. Is there something specific that you don't like/miss in the new insights reports that was there in the old reporting feature?

I can then pass this on to our team working on it.

• Rajeev Saraf
    Rajeev Saraf Posts: 1
    edited February 24 #3

I find the new dashbaoding/insights feature very difficult to use.  new insights  does not come with ready made reports.   As an adin, I could simply look at everything about a sales person in dashboard function. i can't do it now.  similarly for reporting.

why can't all the reports/dashboard which were part of the old system not available in new system.  or why can't both be available at the same time.

I am happy to go back to old system.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #4

I find the new dashbaoding/insights feature very difficult to use.  new insights  does not come with ready made reports.   As an adin, I could simply look at everything about a sales person in dashboard function. i can't do it now.  similarly for reporting.

why can't all the reports/dashboard which were part of the old system not available in new system.  or why can't both be available at the same time.

Hi @Rajeev Saraf 

Thanks for sharing. I've asked our product team working on insights to take a look at your feedback. In the meantime you can replicate old reports like explained here.

I also understand your comments on the dashboard. I will definitely ask our team to consider improving this.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #5

@Rajeev Saraf 

If you'd like we can also set you to the default view where you have a nice dashboard and all basics results: