Sync scheduler with multiple Google calendars

Options
Jake Nicholson
Jake Nicholson Member Posts: 9
5 Up Votes First Comment

I would love to be able to replace Calendly with PD's Scheduler function. However, I need the tool to check availability across multiple Google Calendars, which it seems Scheduler can't do yet. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Unfortunately it indeed doesn't do this yet @Jake Nicholson but I'll make sure our team sees your suggestion, thanks for sharing!

• Paul Wood_29660
    Paul Wood_29660 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited December 2021 #3
    Options

I second this.

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 52
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2021 #4
    Options

I just came here to search how to do this. Right now I have 3 Google Calendars, 1 of which I use for appointments and sync to Pipedrive. I use the others for other tasks and the PD scheduler doesn't see these other calendars which makes it not usable. The only workaround is to only use 1 calendar which isn't ideal

• Rob Levine
    Rob Levine Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2021 #5
    Options

Agreed.  I need multiple calendars going into Pipedrive.  I have 3 calendars.  Work, a side consulting business, and personal.  I don't want to mix them, but need people to see my availability.  Additionally, it would be nice be able to look at one calendar for myself.  This is basic stuff.  I'm currently on a free trial and checking out the product.  It is a great product and this is not a deal killer for me, but it does force me to also use additional solutions.  For a CRM to keep me from looking elsewhere, it needs to have basic functions like this.

• Jake Kushner (StartCrew)
    Jake Kushner (StartCrew) Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

Unfortunately it indeed doesn't do this yet @Jake Nicholson but I'll make sure our team sees your suggestion, thanks for sharing!

@Mike van der Valk @Inês Batata  We're evaluating pipedrive right now for our organization. 

There are dozens of requests for this throughout your forums I see dating back several years. One of your sales value props is "reduce other tools like 3p scheduling tools since it's all baked into pipedrive's cost". This falls flat when the features are so brittle and limited that they can't be used. It's naive to think any modern knowledge worker has literally one calendar in their GSuite account. Your sales team has no useful solutions and the feedback from your community falls on deaf ears seemingly. 

This is a deal killer for us. Do you have a response from your product management group to share? 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 224 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2021 #7
    Options

Hi @Jake Kushner (StartCrew)

I work in the product team and thanks for your post. We are definitely monitoring the feedback on the community. 
    What you brought up regarding being able to sync multiple calendars is on our radar. But at the moment we have two fundamental topics that we seek to improve or else syncing multiple calendars will only multiply the current problems. What's next in our plans -> 1) Ability to manage recurring events syncing into Pipedrive. 2) Managing the visibility (private/public) events that sync into the calendar. 
    At the moment, I can't promise when we'd be able to tackle syncing multiple calendars but hope the post helps you understand that it's in our plans. 

Regards, 
    Vincent

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2021 #8
    Options

Thank you for your candid input @Jake Kushner (StartCrew), we honestly appreciate it and understand your frustration.

I know sometimes it may seem like things don't move but I can assure you that our users' feedback does not fall on deaf ears. Just yesterday a new Product Manager asked me about how he can proactively keep tabs on what people have to say and expect from a particular feature, based on community comments. 

For example, every time the "Feedback & Suggestions" topic is tagged in a post, we have a series automations running in the background that alert the respective stakeholders and compile that information somewhere they can review it at will, namely when researching about the next step or what needs to be improved first.

Unfortunately, we have a finite number of resources and need to prioritize what gets done when, and that means not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. However, it's not forgotten and we review these priority lists regularly.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

PS - @Mike van der Valk has moved on to be a Product Manager, so when you need to tag a Community Manager, please tag @Manuel Oliveira or myself. Thank you!

• Jake Kushner
    Jake Kushner Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #9
    Options

I agree this is a problem and PD should allow you to sync multiple calendars + specify which to use to send invites from for each scheduler link.

BUT in the mean time I just posted a potential solution that may solve having an aggregate calendar w/ master availability here:

https://community.pipedrive.com/post/multiple-calendar-problems-602f2bb942441d742cf578e4

• Leigh ServiceHawk
    Options

Can't Agree Move, Scheduler Is Almost Worthless if you cant check multiple calendars, very frustrating.

• ruluk
    ruluk Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

+1 Worthless if not possible to check multiple calendars...

• Max Pena
    Max Pena Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

3 years late..nothing yet

• Max Pena
    Max Pena Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I found a temporally solution for free:

https://app.reclaim.a

Sync my personal calendar with my work calendar.

• staceyatpostloveskincare
    Options

Hi, Could you share this workaround?