Include call notes in activity filter

Nick Cornford
Nick Cornford Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary Photogenic

Any chance you can add 'call notes' to the dropdown list when setting up a filter in activities?

We use Aircall as a phone provider and they create a completed task for each call we make to or receive from a client, along with the call recording stored in the notes. We would then like to create a filter to find certain calls by their URL, stored in the notes

Tagged:
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

@Nick Cornford thanks for sharing the feedback, I'll pass it on to the team ;) 

• Chris Rozon
    Chris Rozon Member Posts: 17
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

@Mike van der Valk  followup question -   is there any way to search for all Notes by a given user?

Activities are all searchable, but we've got a lot of Notes saved and it would be great to be able to track and search for Notes as well.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2021 #4

@Mike van der Valk  followup question -   is there any way to search for all Notes by a given user?

Activities are all searchable, but we've got a lot of Notes saved and it would be great to be able to track and search for Notes as well.

Hi @Chris Rozon no direct way in filtering unfortunately, will pass on your suggestion. What you can do is export all notes via the export data menu so you can then filter the spreadsheet with notes from a specific owner

• Chris Rozon
    Chris Rozon Member Posts: 17
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #5

Not optimal, but workable :)

• Ali Berkman
    Ali Berkman Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #6

Hello everyone, @Mike van der Valk  Dear Mike, do you think in the near future Pipedrive will enable searching activity notes? This is a very critical decision for me to continue using Pipedrive? Thank you very much.. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #7

Hello everyone, @Mike van der Valk  Dear Mike, do you think in the near future Pipedrive will enable searching activity notes? This is a very critical decision for me to continue using Pipedrive? Thank you very much.. 

Hi @Ali Berkman it's in our plans but more distant future then near term unfortunately :( 

• Evan Eadie
    Evan Eadie Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #8

how did you work it? In my notes, there is call disposition and from disposition I'd like to automate actions. like Call Disposition was "send info package" I'd like to move that along the pipeline and set follow up activities and reminders. 

suffering a bit here with pipedrive setup, Please  HELP!

• Rodrigo Mendonca MKT
    Rodrigo Mendonca MKT Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Hi! Any Updates on thar issue? I really need it! :D