Please like if you would like emails to sync with Won Deals and not just Open Deals.

We mark Deals as Won as soon as the prospect has joined the company, but emails that continue to be sent between us and our customers, no longer show on the Deal Details page because the Deal Status has changed to Won. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Adam Thomlinson , I think I have the solution for what you need. 🚀

You can manually link any email to any deal regardless of its status: go to Personal Preferences > Email Sync > Automatic linking to deals > Link emails manually only.

When sending the email you can also use the Smart Email BCC to make the message get linked to that specific deal. Learn all about it:

Hope that helps! 

If you need more assistance with this, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you further.

• Adam Thomlinson
    Adam Thomlinson Posts: 11
    edited February 2021 #3

You can manually link any email to any deal regardless of its status: go to Personal Preferences > Email Sync > Automatic linking to deals > Link emails manually only.

When sending the email you can also use the Smart Email BCC to make the message get linked to that specific deal. Learn all about it:

Hope that helps! 

If you need more assistance with this, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you further.

Hi Ines,

Thank you for your comment. Whilst I appreciate there is this function, this requires manual actions which is another thing that has to be done and also remembered to be done. 

It would be great if the sync was automatic just like it is for open deals.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2020 #4

Hope that helps! 

I see what you mean and understand your frustration @Adam Thomlinson . If you send the email from inside the deal, though, it should continue to be linked to it.

If this is not happening for you, please talk to our Customer Support so they can troubleshoot with you.