Filter Form to Correct Product (Company)

Jeff Brokaw
Jeff Brokaw Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I was wondering if there is a way I can filter different web forms to different products? Essentially I just want to tag each drip.com form which I believe it says you integrate with which is why I signed up to a different deal or filter. For example, let’s use two websites I have. #1 Sanigenix.com and the second being ArmourGenix.com. If someone fills out the drip form on sanigenix they should go into that lead or have that tag applied and if someone submits a form from armourgenix.com, they should’ve tagged appropriately for that.

We have different sales people for different brands so it is imperative that I make sure they filter accordingly.

Any advice on the best way to do this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,075 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @Jeff Brokaw !

Drip does indeed integrate with Pipedrive, as you can see here, and the integration was built and is maintained by Drip, so I suggest you reach out to them to get answers about how to accomplish what you're looking for.

I see they have a dedicated tutorials about their integration with Pipedrive here and here, and I would also reach out to their Support resources:

Hope that helps! I've also taken the liberty to add some relevant tags to your post to increase its visibility - maybe another community member is using the same integration and has some tips and tricks they can teach you. 💪