Pipeline View Suggestions
Am a big fan of the pipeline view and would love to see couple more features developed for it in the future. Feel free to comment on my suggestions below:
- long Deal Titles break into a 2x liner => if Deal is too long simply end with "..." without a line breaker, this allows more uniformity in displaying all deals without having different sized boxes
- individual color coded deal boxes as per pipelines stage
- customized colors for specific companies we have a lot of deals with => to see them instantly
- customizable width of each pipeline stage
- deal hover => shows a small pop up window with the most important facts of the deal;
Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,058edited November 2020 #2
Thanks for sharing the feedback @Martin Pfeiffer I'll make sure it reaches our PM's working on those areas 🙌🏻 you can already try out deal labels to add some colour to your pipelines.0
Steve Buckner Posts: 1edited February 2022 #3
Pipeline View Suggestion - It would be great to see the next activity date on each deal within the pipeline view.0
Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,058edited February 2021 #4Steve Buckner said:
Pipeline View Suggestion - It would be great to see the next activity date on each deal within the pipeline view.
Thanks for writing. I'll pass it on to the team. I assume you're already aware of this but with one click here you can see the first upcoming activity:
Green always means the activity is today.
Grey means it's planned for the future and red means it was planned in the past and is overdue.0