Project management in Pipedrive

Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,386 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer

Hi Pipedrivers 🚀

If you are managing projects in Pipedrive or have tried in the past then I need your input for the following questions:

1. How are you managing your projects in Pipedrive, what features are you using and what do you like about the experience?
  2. What functionality would make managing projects in Pipedrive better and is missing now. Why would you need this functionality?

Curious to hear your thoughts! 🙏🏻

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 24 #2

@Bernd Auer @Boris Tsibelman @Amit Sarda @Joseph Valenti @Martin Pfeiffer @Marcelo Silva @Martin Pecha @Jay Wealcatch @Marco Govoni 

Do you have experience with this yourself or perhaps some of your customers have worked with you on it? We're curious to learn from you what is good already and what can be better.

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Posts: 192
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #3

@Bernd Auer @Boris Tsibelman @Amit Sarda @Joseph Valenti @Martin Pfeiffer @Marcelo Silva @Martin Pecha @Jay Wealcatch @Marco Govoni 

Do you have experience with this yourself or perhaps some of your customers have worked with you on it? We're curious to learn from you what is good already and what can be better.

@Mike van der Valk we have a consulting pipeline, where we are pushing the deal to a different kind of stages - basically you know in what phase the project is - if we are collecting info, working on a project, the project is delivered to the company and time to send the invoice for the project

Fot the stage - working on a project, we use Notion - we keep all info there about tasks, etc. - we use this structure https://www.notion.so/Roadmap-0da980cac031415584861d5fd5d30118

The great thing about this is, that you can see the progress and also keep todo tasks, materials etc within the same card

The limitation I can see in pipedrive is, that there is not a great structure for project management - you have chronological structure, while you need let say vertical/horizontal structure - I can imagine having the same Roadmap as in notion within a deal or having a pipeline, which will serve for managing projects and this pipeline will be linked to some sales pipeline

Another limitation is, that we need to access the info in cards to people, who actually work on project - this would be expensive in current pipedrive pricing system

I am more than happy to talk with someone in your team about details and best practises we currently use

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #4

@Martin Pecha thanks, that's a great insight. I'll reach out to you if we need more details. 

• Eddy Bahnam
    Eddy Bahnam Posts: 2
    edited February 24 #5

I created 2 pipelines, one for sales, and one for projects. When a deal is won, I created an automation where that deal will be copied and created into the project pipeline. 

from that point, I can move from “to do” all the way  to “completion”  in the project pipelines and retain all my information about the deal in the process. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #6

I created 2 pipelines, one for sales, and one for projects. When a deal is won, I created an automation where that deal will be copied and created into the project pipeline. 

from that point, I can move from “to do” all the way  to “completion”  in the project pipelines and retain all my information about the deal in the process. 

Hi @Eddy Bahnam thanks for sharing. Does this work perfect for you or are there some things you're missing using a pipeline to manage your project?

Any things you run into daily which you'd like to see improved when it comes to project management?

• Keely Biggs
    Keely Biggs Posts: 17
    edited November 2020 #7

that's exactly how we work ours too. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #8

Anythings you really like or dislike regarding product management in a second pipeline in Pipedrive @Keely Biggs ?

• Keely Biggs
    Keely Biggs Posts: 17
    edited January 2021 #9

@Mike van der Valk Likes: it gives a good basic overview of where projects are in the process (projects = deals), useful using automation to create regular activities that need to be done as deals move through the pipeline. 

Dislike: we are unable to see granular detail. i.e. list of products involved in the deal, goods in dates for each product, scheduled installation etc. (we supply and install glazing packages to the residential market, so lots of components to come together per project). However, we work around this using a mixture of our quoting software, Microsoft lists and a scheduling calendar.

hopefully that gives a small insight?! happy to give you an overview on a call if you're interested in exploring this further.

• Matt Bower
    Matt Bower Posts: 3
    edited February 24 #10

@Mike van der Valk guys I think in previous posts around this topic there were a number of mortgage brokers and real estate realtors making suggestions around having project or task management features built into Activities or as a separate section inside Deals. We are a real estate property investment wealth advisory business with a structured sales journey for the wealth creation plan, property sales journey, settlement and finance journey. Each pipeline has its own stages and all 3 pipelines run independently but are linked as an overall sales/client journey. Inside each is a requirement to have multiple checklists that are in part common and the same templated steps to checklists. However a lot of the time there are bespoke checklist steps based on the client circumstance. So this needs to be setup so we can have this as an Automation. But it also creates an activity feed and then you can name the Checklist for that Activity. Then the checklist itself runs in sequence top to bottom and a tick box format or a traffic light format to see where any checklist is progressed at any time. Like all salespeople that have to paint by numbers and follow the steps to a successful sale. This feature requires a Deal Specific Checklist are that it associates with each Deal. These checklists should be customizable by the user or for users assigned, deal owner, and be editable or templated - bespoke ability to adjust or change up relevant to each checklist activity. So it's either something like ASANA, Trello or Monday. BUT if you really want to see how it can be worked per specific industry. Checkout this Australian product that caters to mortgage brokers/property real estate transactions. https://brokerengine.com.au/

You really need to fast track this feature inside of Pipedrive. The idea of having to use integrations and go outside of Pipedrive to Trello similar for this type of feature is not ideal. Hope this helps with the creation of this feature. I have know doubt when Pipedrive does a really great job of including this feature as part of the actual Pipedrive product. You will see many more people use Pipedrive. Its the ideal to have a CRM, sales management tool and project task management feature all in one central system. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #11

Thanks @Keely Biggs I'll keep that in mind!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #12

@Mike van der Valk guys I think in previous posts around this topic there were a number of mortgage brokers and real estate realtors making suggestions around having project or task management features built into Activities or as a separate section inside Deals. We are a real estate property investment wealth advisory business with a structured sales journey for the wealth creation plan, property sales journey, settlement and finance journey. Each pipeline has its own stages and all 3 pipelines run independently but are linked as an overall sales/client journey. Inside each is a requirement to have multiple checklists that are in part common and the same templated steps to checklists. However a lot of the time there are bespoke checklist steps based on the client circumstance. So this needs to be setup so we can have this as an Automation. But it also creates an activity feed and then you can name the Checklist for that Activity. Then the checklist itself runs in sequence top to bottom and a tick box format or a traffic light format to see where any checklist is progressed at any time. Like all salespeople that have to paint by numbers and follow the steps to a successful sale. This feature requires a Deal Specific Checklist are that it associates with each Deal. These checklists should be customizable by the user or for users assigned, deal owner, and be editable or templated - bespoke ability to adjust or change up relevant to each checklist activity. So it's either something like ASANA, Trello or Monday. BUT if you really want to see how it can be worked per specific industry. Checkout this Australian product that caters to mortgage brokers/property real estate transactions. https://brokerengine.com.au/

You really need to fast track this feature inside of Pipedrive. The idea of having to use integrations and go outside of Pipedrive to Trello similar for this type of feature is not ideal. Hope this helps with the creation of this feature. I have know doubt when Pipedrive does a really great job of including this feature as part of the actual Pipedrive product. You will see many more people use Pipedrive. Its the ideal to have a CRM, sales management tool and project task management feature all in one central system. 

Thank you for chiming in @Matt Bower I appreciate it!!

• Martin Pfeiffer
    Martin Pfeiffer Posts: 86
    5 Up Votes
    edited February 24 #13

@Mike van der Valk , I agree with Matt that Project & Task Management inside PD has some catching up to do in comparison to what is already available in the market. I decided for PD because it indicates great dynamics on product development and hopefully soon releases features we all desperately waiting for. Everyone is on the hunt to find the ultimate tool/platform which can combine the core functionality of many other apps => simply to stop using a dozen different apps for unique features they offered. 

Advanced ToDO & Checklist Functions will only convert more users to PD and as a company owner there are 100+ of reminders every year related to general operations and business, tax You name it which all needs to be handled under one roof to be effective.

Getting back to your original questions:

1.  We have 9x active Sales Pipelines segregated by different industries + 1x for all Lost Deals (for regular follow ups over longer periods) and 1x for all Won Deals => which convert into a copy (new Deal with same information) of the original WON Deal and that specific Pipeline => showcases all our active Deals in Media Production Mode (Stages = LPOs, Briefing, Scheduling Crew, Shoot, Post Production, Deliveries, Finance, Payment Follow Ups, Paid, Testimonials => DONE). Lots of smaller automation are built around those stages/pipelines and the beauty for us is really to see on one screen all active/live jobs and where they are staged at the moment. Its a matter of minutes to run over all of them to figure which project/deal needs attention right now etc.
    2. I shared already lots of ideas in the community therefore but the most important once are in short form below:
    • deal color coding the box (like when it gets red when it rottens) => color coding the deal box could allow us to better distinguish deals from other. Color Codes could be linked to a specific pipeline so we know we industry the deal originated from or it could be simply custom to make sure to highlight deals in a different way
    • the activity panel requires more functionality to be actually really useful as a task/project management tool (for example missing is: Recurring events, attach documents to an activity, distinguish between DUE DATE = Deadline & Remind me at Date), lets say I need to renew a specific company insurance or car and am not going to start with it on the due date => hence each reminder should have the opportunity to set a due date and a reminder date separately 
    • activity grouping as well as sub-activities => that could really help companies like us organizing many different types of tasks
    • priority label feature for activities: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/priority-label-feature-for-activities-5f797225c2935816e0f2d9e4
    • dynamic activity calendar tasks distribution (to create multiple different calendars for subscription which show only specific tasks)
    • being able to link emails to multiple deals: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/link-email-to-deal-5f852e2ba953757a6a5c9257
    • pipeline view suggestions: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/pipeline-view-suggestions-5f94468d4205c65f76704fc6

Hope that helps.

Greetings

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #14

@Mike van der Valk , I agree with Matt that Project & Task Management inside PD has some catching up to do in comparison to what is already available in the market. I decided for PD because it indicates great dynamics on product development and hopefully soon releases features we all desperately waiting for. Everyone is on the hunt to find the ultimate tool/platform which can combine the core functionality of many other apps => simply to stop using a dozen different apps for unique features they offered. 

Advanced ToDO & Checklist Functions will only convert more users to PD and as a company owner there are 100+ of reminders every year related to general operations and business, tax You name it which all needs to be handled under one roof to be effective.

Getting back to your original questions:

1.  We have 9x active Sales Pipelines segregated by different industries + 1x for all Lost Deals (for regular follow ups over longer periods) and 1x for all Won Deals => which convert into a copy (new Deal with same information) of the original WON Deal and that specific Pipeline => showcases all our active Deals in Media Production Mode (Stages = LPOs, Briefing, Scheduling Crew, Shoot, Post Production, Deliveries, Finance, Payment Follow Ups, Paid, Testimonials => DONE). Lots of smaller automation are built around those stages/pipelines and the beauty for us is really to see on one screen all active/live jobs and where they are staged at the moment. Its a matter of minutes to run over all of them to figure which project/deal needs attention right now etc.
    2. I shared already lots of ideas in the community therefore but the most important once are in short form below:
    • deal color coding the box (like when it gets red when it rottens) => color coding the deal box could allow us to better distinguish deals from other. Color Codes could be linked to a specific pipeline so we know we industry the deal originated from or it could be simply custom to make sure to highlight deals in a different way
    • the activity panel requires more functionality to be actually really useful as a task/project management tool (for example missing is: Recurring events, attach documents to an activity, distinguish between DUE DATE = Deadline & Remind me at Date), lets say I need to renew a specific company insurance or car and am not going to start with it on the due date => hence each reminder should have the opportunity to set a due date and a reminder date separately 
    • activity grouping as well as sub-activities => that could really help companies like us organizing many different types of tasks
    • priority label feature for activities: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/priority-label-feature-for-activities-5f797225c2935816e0f2d9e4
    • dynamic activity calendar tasks distribution (to create multiple different calendars for subscription which show only specific tasks)
    • being able to link emails to multiple deals: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/link-email-to-deal-5f852e2ba953757a6a5c9257
    • pipeline view suggestions: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/pipeline-view-suggestions-5f94468d4205c65f76704fc6

Hope that helps.

Greetings

Thank you so much for sharing @Martin Pfeiffer we're currently running a research on this. In case we need more insights in our next phase we'll get in touch!

• Alex Casteels
    Alex Casteels Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #15

Hi there, I think that haring a to do Check in a Tab menu would do wonders for project management. link this with workflow and/or zapier and it’s a dream combo 

• Jazmin Poyser
    Jazmin Poyser Posts: 28
    edited February 25 #16

Features we use and like to project manage our deals:

• Kanban pipeline - the easy moving of cards. We use 2 pipelines, 1 for Leads to take them through stages, and 1 for Deals that have passed the gate of 'signed mandate/service agreement'.
    • Activities and automated activities using workflows.
    • The feed/thread in the Deal view to see history of what has been done, and when.
    • Linking emails to deals - and yes it would be good to link 1 email to multiple deals.
    • List view, to see all deals with key details all at once irrespective of which pipeline they're in.
    • Priority field - we created a custom field for this, so that we can sort by Priority.

Features that would really level up our use of Pipedrive:

• Checklists - both the ability to have/create Templates but also importantly, the checklists need to be Customisable. As Matt Bower said, often deals have specific/nuanced items in addition to an initial base template.   This would be hugely beneficial for project management. It would enable a checklist of tasks to be followed and completed for a deal, captured in the Deal's feed/thread, and reducing the sometimes overwhelming list of activities that are listed in Activities - it would batch many to do's together. 
      We could then set up workflows to automatically assign checklists when Deals reach certain stages.  
      We use a workaround with ProcessSt for our checklists with a link to the checklist in a Deal note. There's a lot of clicking and switching apps (and finding the right place in the checklist to pick up where you left off). This would be much, much better 'in-house' within Pipedrive. 

• Link a Person to multiple Organisations  - happens often that our clients (Person A) has multiple Organisations and we need to capture this in the People/Org CRM. The same person could have 3 Deals with us across 3 different Org names.

• Link multiple People or Organisations to a Deal. Eg. The Lawyer, the Accountant, the Client. Distinguished by a tag.  Currently we get around this using custom fields, but these appear at the top left, rather than down near Org/Person. Could be presented better.

• Manually Move/Order Deal cards in Kanban Stages - would be handy to be able to manually order the kanban cards by dragging/moving them within a Stage, instead of the automatic order they appear in. Eg. to place them in a priority order.

• Ability to sort in List view by multiple fields, eg. Priority then Stage. 
      We can only sort the List view by 1 field, so we set up multiple Filters in order to see the Sort by Stage, and Sort by Priority.  It would be great to avoid toggling between filters and instead see 1 List view with staged/waterfall sorting - AirTable does this well. 
      • Another point on Sort by Stage - we had to set up a custom field with Stage names in order to Sort by Stage as the Pipedrive default 'Stage' field has a particular way of Sorting taking into account the Pipeline, Order of the Stages and Name of Stage that is not intuitive or representing a simple sort in chronological or alphabetical order.   So we have the default Stage field and a custom Stage field and with the help of Pipedrive Support we have set up a huge set of workflow automations to automatically change the default Stage when the custom Stage is updated and vice versa.  This was all in a workaround effort so we could simply logically sort the List of the Deals by Stage.

• In Activity view, a simple 'Group by Deal' would be handy - we can see the list of Activities to be done in the Deal view, but when you are in the Activity view and trying to manage your to-do's (including batch them) it would be great to be able to easily Group by Deal.
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #17

• Kanban pipeline - the easy moving of cards. We use 2 pipelines, 1 for Leads to take them through stages, and 1 for Deals that have passed the gate of 'signed mandate/service agreement'.
    • The feed/thread in the Deal view to see history of what has been done, and when.
    • Linking emails to deals - and yes it would be good to link 1 email to multiple deals.
    • List view, to see all deals with key details all at once irrespective of which pipeline they're in.
    • Priority field - we created a custom field for this, so that we can sort by Priority.

• Checklists - both the ability to have/create Templates but also importantly, the checklists need to be Customisable. As Matt Bower said, often deals have specific/nuanced items in addition to an initial base template.   This would be hugely beneficial for project management. It would enable a checklist of tasks to be followed and completed for a deal, captured in the Deal's feed/thread, and reducing the sometimes overwhelming list of activities that are listed in Activities - it would batch many to do's together. 
      We could then set up workflows to automatically assign checklists when Deals reach certain stages.  
      We use a workaround with ProcessSt for our checklists with a link to the checklist in a Deal note. There's a lot of clicking and switching apps (and finding the right place in the checklist to pick up where you left off). This would be much, much better 'in-house' within Pipedrive. 

• Link a Person to multiple Organisations  - happens often that our clients (Person A) has multiple Organisations and we need to capture this in the People/Org CRM. The same person could have 3 Deals with us across 3 different Org names.

• Link multiple People or Organisations to a Deal. Eg. The Lawyer, the Accountant, the Client. Distinguished by a tag.  Currently we get around this using custom fields, but these appear at the top left, rather than down near Org/Person. Could be presented better.

• Manually Move/Order Deal cards in Kanban Stages - would be handy to be able to manually order the kanban cards by dragging/moving them within a Stage, instead of the automatic order they appear in. Eg. to place them in a priority order.

We can only sort the List view by 1 field, so we set up multiple Filters in order to see the Sort by Stage, and Sort by Priority.  It would be great to avoid toggling between filters and instead see 1 List view with staged/waterfall sorting - AirTable does this well. 
      • Another point on Sort by Stage - we had to set up a custom field with Stage names in order to Sort by Stage as the Pipedrive default 'Stage' field has a particular way of Sorting taking into account the Pipeline, Order of the Stages and Name of Stage that is not intuitive or representing a simple sort in chronological or alphabetical order.   So we have the default Stage field and a custom Stage field and with the help of Pipedrive Support we have set up a huge set of workflow automations to automatically change the default Stage when the custom Stage is updated and vice versa.  This was all in a workaround effort so we could simply logically sort the List of the Deals by Stage.

• In Activity view, a simple 'Group by Deal' would be handy - we can see the list of Activities to be done in the Deal view, but when you are in the Activity view and trying to manage your to-do's (including batch them) it would be great to be able to easily Group by Deal.

Hi @Jazmin Poyser thanks for all your comments, this is super helpful for us! I've noted everything down and will be reviewing it with the team.

In the meantime on the list view, when you hold down the "shift-button" you can order multiple columns already :) 

• Jazmin Poyser
    edited February 2021 #18

Thanks @Mike van der Valk  and thanks for the shift-button tip!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #19

No probs! @Jazmin Poyser 

• Martin Eckardt
    Martin Eckardt Posts: 42
    edited February 25 #20

@Mike van der Valk we are an event agency that tracks their sales with pipedrive and also plans the events. Some things that would help us a lot and their current workarounds are listed below.

Sub-Processes:

While the main progress of the deal is tracked with the deal stages we would appreciate a similar feature for sub-projects that are going independently

Desired setup:

Current workaround:

Better File handling

It would be great if important documents could also be added to the sidebar. So we would need a custom field "file" so we could add custom fields like "floorplan", "signed contract".

Even better would be the option to either upload a file, or select one from a cloud provider such as OneDrive or Google Drive. Furthermore, it would be great, if a attachment of an email could be moved to the custom field with just one click without downloading and reuploading it.

Adding comments to activities
    When managing more complex projects the tasks related to it become more complex. Therefore, there is colaboration and communication needed. I would suggest adding the "comment" feature of the notes also to activities.

Currently we track the current status using the activity description but this requires typing the date and author manually and many features like tagging are not available:

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #21

@Mike van der Valk we are an event agency that tracks their sales with pipedrive and also plans the events. Some things that would help us a lot and their current workarounds are listed below.

Sub-Processes:

While the main progress of the deal is tracked with the deal stages we would appreciate a similar feature for sub-projects that are going independently

Desired setup:

Current workaround:

Better File handling

It would be great if important documents could also be added to the sidebar. So we would need a custom field "file" so we could add custom fields like "floorplan", "signed contract".

Even better would be the option to either upload a file, or select one from a cloud provider such as OneDrive or Google Drive. Furthermore, it would be great, if a attachment of an email could be moved to the custom field with just one click without downloading and reuploading it.

Adding comments to activities
    When managing more complex projects the tasks related to it become more complex. Therefore, there is colaboration and communication needed. I would suggest adding the "comment" feature of the notes also to activities.

Currently we track the current status using the activity description but this requires typing the date and author manually and many features like tagging are not available:

Hi @Martin Eckardt thank you so much for your 2 cents! I've noted it down, hopefully we can work on project management in the near future, currently we're in the research phase. 

Regarding the comments in activity notes, I'll pass that on to our team here!

• Luke Rooney
    Luke Rooney Posts: 15
    edited March 10 #22

Pipedrive really needs  project management features like checklist templates for repetitive taskflows

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #23

Pipedrive really needs  project management features like checklist templates for repetitive taskflows

@Luke Rooney This is why I made this post, to understand what is needed. Why would you need these features specifically and how do you solve it now?

• Jazmin Poyser
    edited March 10 #24

My example is:  

We need to add a checklist to a deal, that you can see pinned to the top of the Deal detail page.  The checklist would be automatically added to the deal at certain stages, just like we can set up currently with Activities.  

We currently use ProcessSt for the checklist, and use Zapier to automate 'when deal moves to x stage, create checklist, and create note in the specific Pipedrive deal with a link to the ProcessSt checklist'.

The checklist is instead of a slew of Activities. Eg. When a deal moves to 'Settlement' stage, there are 10 tasks that need to be followed and checked off. Rather than making 10 Activities with Workflow Automations and clogging up the persons Activity page, assigning a checklist, or having the checklist pinned to the Deal would be much more ideal.  Also these 10 tasks for example need to be in a particular order (which is why ProcessSt templates/checklists are our best bet at the moment), and why creating 10 Activities isn't ideal - we don't want to see these 'checklist tasks' individually, it's much more effective to see them in a checklist list. Perhaps like a list of subtasks I suppose.

Would would use such checklists, if they were to be a Pipedrive feature, at most stages in our pipelines. 

If you would like more detail about how we do this or why we need checklists let me know.

• Luke Rooney
    Luke Rooney Posts: 15
    edited January 2021 #25

@Mike van der Valk my politically incorrect answer is go do a trial of teamwave  ... they are a CRM that has incorporate real project management with an excellent project management functionality.

Their CRM is not in your league but this is the direction where pipedrive has to head.

We need these feature so we can build systems for new people to be directed on what to do & when to do it during the customer lifecycle.

For that you need, templates, checklists, internal collaboration features etc.

I'm sticking with pipedrive but jumping between asana, process st. or trello isn't a solution.  

And zapier wont cut it when as we are talking about all these processes being tied back to data of our contacts, organisations & deals.

It may be just starting with checklists in notes as a first step.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #26

Thanks for that extra explanation @Jazmin Poyser would you say this checklist is more for your sales process, or you actually run projects with it?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #27

Thanks @Luke Rooney I'll check it out

• Jazmin Poyser
    edited February 2021 #28

Both @Mike van der Valk  - both in the Sales process, our Due Diligence process, and when a deal is 'won', and then when we are project managing the deal taking it through the stages we still use/need checklists (and template checklists that can be customised).

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #29

@Martin Pecha @Eddy Bahnam @Keely Biggs @Matt Bower @Martin Pfeiffer @Alex Casteels @Jazmin Poyser @Martin Eckardt @Luke Rooney 

And everyone else interested in Project management who's reading this. We're starting the research phase for Project management in Pipedrive now. In case you are excited to contribute and help shape this part of Pipedrive then please join the channel here and introduce yourself there 🚀🚀.

• Philipp Riederle
    Philipp Riederle Posts: 41
    edited February 25 #30

Great, that you are starting the development of Project Management within Pipedrive. We are considering migrating to Pipedrive - and this is the important feature which is missing so far.

Loads of our needs have already been stated. The most important ones from our side:

• Linking multiple Companies / People to a deal, with the option to select roles for that specific deal (e.g. Company A in role "Client", Company B in role "Agency", Company C in role "Catering")
    • Checklists for recurring tasks, ideally with subtasks

Thanks a lot!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #31

Great, that you are starting the development of Project Management within Pipedrive. We are considering migrating to Pipedrive - and this is the important feature which is missing so far.

Loads of our needs have already been stated. The most important ones from our side:

• Linking multiple Companies / People to a deal, with the option to select roles for that specific deal (e.g. Company A in role "Client", Company B in role "Agency", Company C in role "Catering")
    • Checklists for recurring tasks, ideally with subtasks

Thanks a lot!

Hi @Phil TestRed 

Awesome, glad to see you're excited. I must temper the enthusiasm a little since you say you are considering migrating. It definitely won't be ready yet in a few weeks and takes more time unfortunately. However, I'd be super happy to hear your use case and I can see you've joined our channel around Project management.

Please introduce yourself there and hopefully we can still improve this area for a future move from you and the team to Pipedrive 🚀.