I have been waiting for support for more than an hour. That is really ridiclous. Again email problem

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Ex-Pipedrivers Posts: 101
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited November 2020 #2

@Krijn Moens Hey, Krijn!

Vladimir from Pipedrive management team is here to help and hopefully address the issues you have been going through.

Please accept our apologies for missing the post and only replying on it now. I am afraid there is no help on the community on the weekends, and the other thing that most of our support is working Monday-Friday, 9-5. At the time you reached out seems like not all the support was in. I am sorry it took longer for us to get back to you.

If due to some reason there is an issue with your email sync and you cannot get immediate help - as a short term solution - please try using your email client to send emails directly.

I tried searching for a message from you and am happy to see, however, that you have already been assisted with email issue and it seem to have been resolved as well.

Thank you again for understanding and, as the last thing that i wanted to share that we are currently doing active steps on improving response time and cooperation between departments. So, I hope next experience with you reaching out will be more positive.

Kind regards,

Vladimir