GetAccept vs. PandaDoc

Options
Miles Engle
Miles Engle Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

If you have tried both of these integrations, I would love to hear some pros vs cons. 

Thanks,

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

PandaDoc integration is much simpler & integrates nicer into PD [it becomes part of the deal page]

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Miles Engle , great to see you using the community to ask for tips and exchange ideas :)

I wouldn't be a good Pipedriver if I didn't ask you if you've already checked out our Sales Documents feature, it might be just what you need. Learn all about it:

For PandaDocs, check out their dedicated topic here in the Community .

For GetAccept I found these two webinars we hosted:

Hope this helps!

• Jøran Nohr_44623
    Jøran Nohr_44623 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Miles Engle , great to see you using the community to ask for tips and exchange ideas :)

I wouldn't be a good Pipedriver if I didn't ask you if you've already checked out our Sales Documents feature, it might be just what you need. Learn all about it:

For PandaDocs, check out their dedicated topic here in the Community .

For GetAccept I found these two webinars we hosted:

Hope this helps!

@Ines Basta … sales Docs is nice but it lacks some basic things.

• total pricing table price including vat is not available as a field. As now you are only able to show price incl vat on each line separately.
    • You need to create a new document each time you change products, instead of just updating tokena in first doc
    • should be two way integrated so if you change products etc in google doc editor it updates in product (complex … I know)
    • smart docs should have an equilent in smart sheets. Being able to create template sheets with customer information and then add prices, calculation etc and have that file stores to the deal would be awesome!