Documents (beta) improvements

In a quote, it would be good to have "-" before the discount and "%" after. Because if you just have "5.00", you don't really know what it is. Also, if I don't have a discount (0.00), it's better not to display it. Because it indicates that the customer doesn't get any discount on these products. Finally, it could be interesting to have the possibility to display the note on the product in the quote (or if the note is considered as private, have a quick description for special explanations).

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2

Hi @Antoine , thank you for your feedback and for the screenshot illustrating what you mean, that's super helpful for us!

I've made sure to forward your suggestion internally to our team so that they can consider it in future developments.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Gerson Andrade
    Gerson Andrade Posts: 21
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited February 24 #3

Hi Antione, 

I agree. It would be great to have the possibility to write the product notes from the deal into the sales document, as a variable field.

Concerning the discount I have the same issue, also with the company name (I only have it populated on the deal for B2B). So as workaround I've created a quoting template for B2B with discount / B2B without discount / B2C with discount / B2C without discount. 

Workaround it's not elegant at all, but it works.

Regards,
    Miguel CC

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited December 2020 #4

Hi Antione, 

I agree. It would be great to have the possibility to write the product notes from the deal into the sales document, as a variable field.

Concerning the discount I have the same issue, also with the company name (I only have it populated on the deal for B2B). So as workaround I've created a quoting template for B2B with discount / B2B without discount / B2C with discount / B2C without discount. 

Workaround it's not elegant at all, but it works.

Regards,
    Miguel CC

That's a great workaround though @Miguel Carvalho ! That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.