What software do you recommend for automating follow-up emails through PipeDrive?

Options
Thomas Wagner
Thomas Wagner Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for software that will allow my sales team to send automated follow-up emails to those new prospects we put into PipeDrive. I've also heard of software that allows for automated LinkedIn messages. Can this be done through Pipedrive? I appreciate any advice!

Thank you,

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

Thomas,

The answer will vary depending on your exact usecases.

For something basic, Mailchimp + Outfunnel will work.

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited November 2020 #3
    Options

Hey @Thomas Wagner,  I recommend Outplay, one of the top rated software that specializes in email (& multi-touch) sales outreach that integrates natively with Pipedrive. This means your sales team can now do intelligent email follow-ups, reach out to prospects on LinkedIn (& even Twitter), make intelligent sales sequences that also make use of SMS, calls, and every other channel to have genuine conversations at scale.

One more crucial thing, with the help of Pipedrive-Outplay integration you will also be able to see the results of your outreach in Pipedrive on a granular basis.

Outplay is part of the top 5 top-rated apps on Pipedrive Marketplace, you can check out all the reviews that other Pipedrive users have left right here -

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Thomas Wagner !

Depending on the level of complexity of the email follow-up you want to set up, I would different Pipedrive features.

If you're looking for something relatively simple (for example, send a welcome email when contact is added, send a thank you email when deal is won, etc) I suggest you use our Workflow Automation, which marry well with our Email Templates too. Learn all about it:

If you want to create a more sophisticated system, then I recommend Mailigen. Mailigen is a powerful email marketing and automation solution that allows you to create email sequences, drip campaigns, email marketing, SMS campaigns, among others. 

With a native integration that syncs your contacts from Pipedrive, this is a powerful set of tools that bring Sales and Marketing teams together. 

I can also tell you that in the coming months there might be interesting new features coming up in our Workflow Automations, so stay tuned. 😉

Sign up for a free trial here and learn more about it in the Support Knowledge Base.

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/SLgFmNi4R3GVEXiSQE4KMx

To sync with LinkedIn I suggest you take a look at the integration platforms and lead generation integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer data outside the scope of our own native features. 

Hope that helps!

• John Shelburne
    John Shelburne Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #5
    Options

Quick answer: Mailigen. Don't even mess around with other systems......I went thru hell trying to setup Mailchimp and MPZ to integrate with Pipedrive. It's great value and seamlessly integrated so your not working with another service. Mailchimp has become ridiculous. I have no idea what to do on it b/c they are pitching me on building a site. I wasn't looking for a WIX wannabe when I signed up.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #6
    Options

Hi @Thomas Wagner !

Depending on the level of complexity of the email follow-up you want to set up, I would different Pipedrive features.

If you're looking for something relatively simple (for example, send a welcome email when contact is added, send a thank you email when deal is won, etc) I suggest you use our Workflow Automation, which marry well with our Email Templates too. Learn all about it:

If you want to create a more sophisticated system, then I recommend Mailigen. Mailigen is a powerful email marketing and automation solution that allows you to create email sequences, drip campaigns, email marketing, SMS campaigns, among others. 

With a native integration that syncs your contacts from Pipedrive, this is a powerful set of tools that bring Sales and Marketing teams together. 

I can also tell you that in the coming months there might be interesting new features coming up in our Workflow Automations, so stay tuned. 😉

Sign up for a free trial here and learn more about it in the Support Knowledge Base.

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/SLgFmNi4R3GVEXiSQE4KMx

To sync with LinkedIn I suggest you take a look at the integration platforms and lead generation integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer data outside the scope of our own native features. 

Hope that helps!

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.