Insight Reports - Export Option?

Options
Mike Burke
Mike Burke Member Posts: 1

First off it's great that we can export reports from insights into excel/csv, but it's clunky. You have to click into each item on a graph to be able to get info and export it from there.

There's a table right below the graphs that literally has ALL OF THIS INFO already organized but that can't be exported for some reason. It would have saved me a few hours being able to download and use this data instead of clicking into each bar graph, exporting, and then migrating all data into a central excel file

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

Each data source in the report is a bit different, so getting that raw data in 1 file would be hard.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Mike Burke , thank you for your feedback.

I understand your frustration and have made sure to forward your suggestion to our team so they can take it into consideration in future developments, as we continue to improve the Insights feature. Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

In the meantime, I suggest you take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. 

• Jamie Cochill
    Jamie Cochill Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

Our entire company has the same issue as above I just added feedback.  Please fix this issue! See below.

Feedback:    I am trying to pull a report of all deals won in a particular month to export line by line.   This should be an easy report to export, but now with your new navigation version, you can only export by clicking on a graph chart..   So in this case, you can only click one segment of the graph, allowing only that portion of the data to download.  I need to be able to click the entire graph to get a full list of deals won to export.  Better yet, when it populates the list view of all deal, just add a feature to export the list.  This is extremely important.  Not being able to export a list of line items in insights is a huge flaw / miss.  Please contact me for more explanation.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

@Mike Burke @Boris Tsibelman @Jamie Terrell this is now possible, see here.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.