Pandadoc integration

Tim Dobie
Tim Dobie Member Posts: 6 VERIFIED MEMBER
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi 

I am trying to create a Pandadoc document that has pricing tables populated by the Products attached to the Deal in Pipedrive. I need to find a way of pointing Products to different pricing tables in the Pandadoc document based on their Category defined in Pipedrive. For example Products with Category "monthly" goes to Pricing Table "monthly" (in Pandadoc) and category "one-off" goes to a different pricing table in Pandadoc titled "one-off costs" etc.

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 832 VERIFIED MEMBER
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2

I'm not sure you are able to filter down to specific products in PandaDoc.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,034 VERIFIED MEMBER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2020 #3

Hi @Tim Dobie !

If you are you using Pandadoc's integration with Pipedrive I would suggest you reach out to their Customer Support (see previous link), as this integration was built and is maintained by Pandadoc, so they are the experts on how to get the most out of it. These are the API endpoints for our Products, in case they ask you about it.

Alternatively, I suggest you check out our native invoicing feature, where you upload your list of Products from Pipedrive to your invoicing software and generate the invoice without leaving Pipedrive. Learn all about it:

This discussion has been closed.